Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

250 ish dry shot?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 03:03 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 250 ish dry shot?

I have a new combo going in my S10 Blazer and I plan on spraying some juice. I have a NOS cheater nitrous solenoid and pretty much all the lines and stuff to piece it together. Am looking at buying a single nozzle from Nitrous Outlet (their ad says its 350hp capable)

My question is, will I be able to get 250 or so out of a single dry nozzle placed in the intake or is there some limiting factor? Its been alot of years since I played with a bottle. I have the fuel system to support a large dry shot and I am running a 1 bar SD tune. Thoughts/suggestions welcome...
Old 02-09-2013, 04:21 PM
FormerVendor

EFILives cos makes dry shots easy
Old 02-09-2013, 08:28 PM
11 Second Truck Club

James, what does EFI live do thats different??
Old 02-10-2013, 09:39 PM
12 Second Club

The only limiting factor I could think of is the solenoid orifice. I think it would need to be. 125 to support 250 but someone else with more experience with that much juice can chime in.
With that said, I personally would not run that much dry. If you do, start small and take your time working your way up tweeking the tune and reading plugs along the way.
Can a 250 shot dry be done, absolutely, you just need to be sure your tune is spot on.

If it were me, I would run a wet plate.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:55 PM
FormerVendor

Efilives custom operating system allows a pin to be grounded to trigger a fuel adder table and timing modifier table. This is especially handy on dry nitrous systems that want to keep full NA performance and with the flip of the arming switch and opening of the bottle it will add fuel and pull timing when the solenoid is fired. The only real drawback is it makes progressive controller tuning a little hairy when using it for dry shots. It works with wet shots as well... You just then use the timing portion of it only.

Last edited by James@ShorTuning; 03-26-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Quick Reply: 250 ish dry shot?