Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dual stage plate kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default dual stage plate kit

nitrous outlet dual stage 90 mm plate kit has anyone on here used it and what is the biggest shot you can put through a fast 90 successfully ?
Old 03-03-2013, 10:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Everything depends on what motor and fuel system you will be running.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I understand ....I was just curious if anybody had used this set up and what kind of success they had with it.just saying if the motor was built to handle a large shot you had all the supporting parts stand alone fuel cell then at that point how much could u spray through that dual stage plate without having any issues does the plate atomize fuel nitrous well does that intake distribute it properly.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Cam on here has put a 330 shot thru his plate setup on a fast intake but you really have to know what you are doing in tuning it. The intake doesn't distribute too well and you have to watch your plugs and most likely you will be tuning off the rear set. Those two tend to get hotter than the rest and you have to tune accordingly.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:25 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Cam on here has put a 330 shot thru his plate setup on a fast intake but you really have to know what you are doing in tuning it. The intake doesn't distribute too well and you have to watch your plugs and most likely you will be tuning off the rear set. Those two tend to get hotter than the rest and you have to tune accordingly.
Correct, I have put a single .103 nitrous jet though a Harris speed plate and FAST 90mm intake. That is a lot of nitrous through a front mounted intake and you need to watch every plug as you start this process. Baby steps

I have also ran twin .072 nitrous jets on the Nitrous Express Dual stage plate (really nice piece) with no problems either. This was a stock bottom end ls motor as well. I wouldn't suggest it to anyone but it can be done with a lot of paying attention to the specifics.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:45 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

heres what mine looked at for comparision

Quick Reply: dual stage plate kit