Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Done with nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 10:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THADD
I did, thanks man. Money is the only thing slowing me down. We are changing a lot....... 10 pt cage, fuel system, swapping to an iron block, all the pipping. I'm guessing it will be middle of the summer before I am up and running
No problem. Yeah it all adds up very fast. Middle of summer is still very fast for all the changes your making. It would be nice to get it done and dialed in before the cooler fall weather and races.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by second_2_none
Yeah sure is haha lmao. How is your car coming along?

I bought the 347 off of Austin from HPJ, it was built for nitrous so I should be able to have some fun Just mailed off my HSW plate kit I had to zacht here on the boards, we're doing an even swap for the N2O Outlet direct port setup he had. It should look pretty nice sitting on top of the intake! I'm pretty much just waiting on the shop to be completed and lift installed so I can start swapping everything over.

Thanks to the pic that Austin put up of Thadd's engine bay, a Meziere EWP is next on my list. I love a clean engine bay like that! I've only seen pics of the car on HPJ, looking forward to seeing it at the track one day.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:42 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by SupahRich
I bought the 347 off of Austin from HPJ, it was built for nitrous so I should be able to have some fun Just mailed off my HSW plate kit I had to zacht here on the boards, we're doing an even swap for the N2O Outlet direct port setup he had. It should look pretty nice sitting on top of the intake! I'm pretty much just waiting on the shop to be completed and lift installed so I can start swapping everything over.

Thanks to the pic that Austin put up of Thadd's engine bay, a Meziere EWP is next on my list. I love a clean engine bay like that! I've only seen pics of the car on HPJ, looking forward to seeing it at the track one day.
Thanks man. Hopefully I will be able to get it up and running quick. I am so ready to try out boost!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how do you claim to be the first ls1 in the 8's???? Because i am sure it wasnt you,,,,
Old 05-01-2013, 07:27 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by thechef
how do you claim to be the first ls1 in the 8's???? Because i am sure it wasnt you,,,,
Again with this........go ahead and say what you have to say and be done with it
Old 05-01-2013, 07:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THADD
Again with this........go ahead and say what you have to say and be done with it
not hating on ya man, was just questioning your claim in your sig that you were the first ls1 in the 8's which i know is not true...

now that you changed your sig and clairified the stock cube ls1 in the 8's that is much more true...

congrats on the record
Old 05-02-2013, 04:30 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by thechef
not hating on ya man, was just questioning your claim in your sig that you were the first ls1 in the 8's which i know is not true...

now that you changed your sig and clairified the stock cube ls1 in the 8's that is much more true...

congrats on the record
I guess I left it to open by not putting stock cubic inch in there. It's all good man
Old 05-02-2013, 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i thought 8s was pretty damn fast!!

Quick Reply: Done with nitrous