Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

random question about a record

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 11:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok. Good that you have a converter that will work great with the spray. I would still pull 2 degrees of timing and gap those #7's @ .030. I would think if you are running 10.0-10.20 consistent then you could probably see some 9.40 -9.50's for sure. I thought if you had a real loose n/a converter you might not pick up as much. Once you get below 10.0 it's harder to pick up et. Vettes are pretty aerodynamic and light so you would definitely have a shot at it. What nitrous system are you going to be using?
Old 08-08-2013, 11:19 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Killer5.3
Ok. Good that you have a converter that will work great with the spray. I would still pull 2 degrees of timing and gap those #7's @ .030. I would think if you are running 10.0-10.20 consistent then you could probably see some 9.40 -9.50's for sure. I thought if you had a real loose n/a converter you might not pick up as much. Once you get below 10.0 it's harder to pick up et. Vettes are pretty aerodynamic and light so you would definitely have a shot at it. What nitrous system are you going to be using?
Its an NX 20920 nozzle, only goes to 150, i did change the fuel line from the standalone to noid to 6, msd dual rpm box the pressure heater, fuel pressure safety switch, wide open switch, I could go higher and pull some timing I guess, but its a stock bottom end, and a factory trans, and the pistons are fly cut. your right about the aero, any Ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated

Quick Reply: random question about a record