Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

In Response to the Nonsense of Wizards of NOS

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 03:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone should ask Trevor about his company name if he's so worried about people 'stealing' other people's intellectual property. "NOS" is trademarked by Nitrous Oxide Systems/Holley. It's a proprietary term and has nothing to do with the actual technology.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by dekan513
nitrous outlet, has a good name for a reason. wizard of loss is a new name for me. everything ive read doesnt turn out good for him. he got 1 car that ran OK and once they got it lined out it dropped a cylinder . got that lined out and it was down again.
A "new name" for you maybe, but I bet he's been in business twice as long as most other nitrous companies. Say what you may about Trevor the person, but his products are on the cutting edge of nitrous technology. All you have to do is a little research on the REVO and you'll see what I'm talking about. Name anyone else who has a product relatively close to that? I bet you in a few years, many other nitrous companies will have something similar.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:25 PM
Launching!

if his stuff is so good why isnt no one running it . simple question , simple answer. if his stuff was so superior then ppl would be lining up to run it. but they are not. he give the one to the other trevor to run and read all his problems he is having.
whats so cutting edge about them. i mean others are doing the same thing but with better results. all ive read is how he dont use 50 year old noids. he may do some good stuff but . other have too. with fuel and better distribution from what ive gathered. i read up on his stuff like over the last few months. but dont see nothing that says ohhhhh i must have this.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

if his stuff is so good why isnt no one running it . simple question , simple answer. if his stuff was so superior then ppl would be lining up to run it. but they are not. he give the one to the other trevor to run and read all his problems he is having.
Have you read anything Trevor has posted on here? Most of the people running his stuff are grudge racers who don't want anyone to know. Also, his stuff is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination, so that could be a factor as well. You speak of the "problems" Trevor Spalding has had, but if you knew what you were talking about, NONE of the issues he's had has been nitrous related. Flame the guy if want for his personality and sense of "self entitlement", but I think his products speak for themselves. You can't argue that the things he's come up with and manufactured are cutting edge. Show me another company that has developed anything close to his Pulsoids or the REVO. You simply can't.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Old School Heavy

Received 60 Likes on 36 Posts

if his stuff is so good why isnt no one running it . simple question , simple answer. if his stuff was so superior then ppl would be lining up to run it. but they are not.
Simple answer: Trevor himself.

A quick story:
I saw a documentary about an audio/electrical engineer with Asperger Syndrome. The guy has done revolutionary, game changing things. Absolutely brilliant technically. Yet, he is poor and rejected. Why? His disorder leaves him with retarded interpersonal skills. He is so adamant and obsessive about his own ideas that he is rude and overbearing to others. So, he is unable to maintain any professional relationship for any meaningful amount of time. Sad story eh?
Old 09-18-2013, 06:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Inondose
Old 09-18-2013, 06:37 PM
Old School Heavy

Received 60 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Trevor Langfield
To Speedtigger please let me assure you that I'm FAR from being poor and at my 60th birthday earlier this year, I had customers come to my party from 1,000s of miles away, which I'm sure they wouldn't have done if I was "rejected" in any way.
To be clear, I never implied you were poor. The story I told was about an American audio engineer. Not you. I would not care if you were poor. That is not important to me. If you have a better idea or product, I want to know about it.

What you have to admit is that most of the forums that you participate in turn into a huge disaster for you.

Since I have learned about you and your products this week, I started researching you and your company. Over and over again the pattern is the same. You come in and tell people about your products and your ideas and then, after a short period of time, you are at odds with several if not most of the people on the forum. Over and over again this happens to you.

And, from what I can see, it is not because your product has fallen short, or you have misrepresented the product. It is always because you **** people off. Every time!

Look around at the dynamic. LS1Tech.com, YellowBullet.com and many others all have multiple experts who share technical knowledge and sell products in the same forum. Day after day successfully co-existing. Building their reputation and business with few conflicts.

You on the other hand immediately establish adversarial relationships almost immediately. This is established. I have read forum threads that you are involved in going back 5+ years. Same story. Over and over and over.

The problem is not that people are afraid of your superior product. The problem is not jealousy of people selling inferior products. The problem is not even your claims that your product is superior. That is normal in business. The problem is that you **** people off. End of story.

I want you to know, I have no problem with you. You don't **** me off. You don't **** me off because I realize this is a blind spot for you and you just don't know how to handle it any differently. But, I would be remiss if I did not point this out to you. And, I am.

I would still try your products in a heart beat. And, if this post does not **** you off, I hope someday we might do business. It just needed to be said. I hope you understand why I felt I had to say it. My hope is that I am being a contribution to you.
The following users liked this post:
LilJayV10 (05-16-2021)
Old 09-18-2013, 07:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Good post speedtrigger!!
Old 09-18-2013, 07:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

I love my brass spray bar paperweight plate.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

In my opinion, the purpose of LS1tech and like forums is for people to be educated on products they are going to spend their hard earned money on. It behooves LS1tech, and like forums, to have sponsors who sell competeing products because it keeps such companies on their toes and forces them to keep evolving and bettering a "said" market, just like we see in the nitrous market. That is good for LS1tech, it's members and the sponsors and companies who produce the products. With that said, I feel the MOST IMPORTANT aspect of these forums is for it's members and sponsors to ask technical questions related to the products they sell. What use is the forum for if technical questions can't be asked about products that we may or may not purchase. Knowledge is the key to everything, especially when it comes to building the cars we love. I see nothing wrong with two nitrous gurus discussing their products and questioning each other when it comes to the technical aspects of their products. What I don't like, and I'm sure I speak for 99% of my fellow LS1tech members, is back and forth name calling an accusations that have nothing to do with the products their respective company produces. If the two of you can question and talk about your products in a respectful manner and keep it about the products you produce, then that helps us and betters LS1tech as a whole. I've always been told to stand behind who you are and what you produce. I see no reason why someone wouldn't answer any and all questions someone had about something they put their name on and expect someone to purchase.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
In my opinion, the purpose of LS1tech and like forums is for people to be educated on products they are going to spend their hard earned money on. It behooves LS1tech, and like forums, to have sponsors who sell competeing products because it keeps such companies on their toes and forces them to keep evolving and bettering a "said" market, just like we see in the nitrous market. That is good for LS1tech, it's members and the sponsors and companies who produce the products. With that said, I feel the MOST IMPORTANT aspect of these forums is for it's members and sponsors to ask technical questions related to the products they sell. What use is the forum for if technical questions can't be asked about products that we may or may not purchase. Knowledge is the key to everything, especially when it comes to building the cars we love. I see nothing wrong with two nitrous gurus discussing their products and questioning each other when it comes to the technical aspects of their products. What I don't like, and I'm sure I speak for 99% of my fellow LS1tech members, is back and forth name calling an accusations that have nothing to do with the products their respective company produces. If the two of you can question and talk about your products in a respectful manner and keep it about the products you produce, then that helps us and betters LS1tech as a whole. I've always been told to stand behind who you are and what you produce. I see no reason why someone wouldn't answer any and all questions someone had about something they put their name on and expect someone to purchase.
When is your first nitrous kit coming in the mail?
Old 09-18-2013, 08:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by thedudeZ
When is your first nitrous kit coming in the mail?
So you're telling me that you wouldn't want to see two rival companies who are trying to draw business from a said market be able to do so in a "technical" manner? It seems like all you do in this forum is try to start **** and sound like you know what you're talking about when you obviously don't.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
So you're telling me that you wouldn't want to see two rival companies who are trying to draw business from a said market be able to do so in a "technical" manner? It seems like all you do in this forum is try to start **** and sound like you know what you're talking about when you obviously don't.
Nope, I use nitrous to take a ride to the liquer store and go to the grocery store.

Dave is a good dude. I will buy from Dave when he has something I need.

I bought Trevor's book years ago for 25 or 30 bucks at the time and went out of my way to return it because it was trying to sell me a bunch of bullshit when he already had a good product without it. I didn't read any of his antics or know a thing about him to make me think otherwise and I actually turned around 3 days later and drove 45 miles each way back to books a million to return it. I then used the money to get a ******* ice cream.

I will take it as you havn't ordered your first kit yet. Keep swinging.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

I will still buy from Dave because his products are designed for are cars, and work just like there suppose to, And the tech support. nitrous companies bashing it out would be just fine. But Trevor just bashes with the keyboard. I buy USA products as much as I can anyway.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

****, Dave's just plain good people.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

I never once said one bad thing about Dave or Nitrous Outlet. Show me where I did. All I said was it's good business for a company to answer questions about the products they sell and do everything in their power to deffend what they sell and show the public that it's the best stuff on the market.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:48 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Trevor you either become a sponsor or leave our forum, you bring nothing but non sense and childish behavior/banter. You are not welcome here. Thank you!

Same goes for you Ron

Cameron
Old 09-18-2013, 10:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by camscam02
Trevor you either become a sponsor or leave our forum, you bring nothing but non sense and childish behavior/banter. You are not welcome here. Thank you!

Same goes for you Ron

Cameron
I'm still waiting for more than confirmation of my application to reach me but if you're so STUPID as to make a statement like that, after I've shared an extensive amount of my knowledge on this forum, which has been APPRECIATED by a good number of your members, there doesn't seem much point in bothering now.

You're OBVIOUSLY one of Dave's PUPPETS and have NO REAL interest in what is good for your members.

I'm sure the owners of the forum will be very pleased to hear that YOU lost them advertising revenue and you can be sure that I'll make them aware of it.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:06 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Trevor Langfield
I'm still waiting for more than confirmation of my application to reach me but if you're so STUPID as to make a statement like that, after I've shared an extensive amount of my knowledge on this forum, which has been APPRECIATED by a good number of your members, there doesn't seem much point in bothering now.

You're OBVIOUSLY one of Dave's PUPPETS and have NO REAL interest in what is good for your members.

I'm sure the owners of the forum will be very pleased to hear that YOU lost them advertising revenue and you can be sure that I'll make them aware of it.
You can let them know anything you want, but you are not welcome here period. You have done nothing but argue and put down anybodies product but you're own. You do the same thing on the bullet and multiple other forums and that is why you have the reputation of a clown.

Everything will be deleted from here on out, so just go away. Thank you

So long,
Cameron

Ps. I have no affiliation with Dave and he will verify that with you
Old 09-18-2013, 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 03EBZ06
Ha, I didn't even know there were fast cars in England.
I think McLaren comes from the U.K. ........ and Jaguar and Aston Marton and Lotus and stuff. But you probably knew that already.

Quick Reply: In Response to the Nonsense of Wizards of NOS