Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

direct port

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 02:26 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default direct port

Looking to see how much direct port for fast ls7 intake would cost? Or do I need send my intake in? Just trying go cheapest best route
Old 12-31-2013, 09:30 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by ws6guy27
Just trying go cheapest best route
Good luck on that!
Old 01-01-2014, 09:07 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ws6guy27
Looking to see how much direct port for fast ls7 intake would cost? Or do I need send my intake in? Just trying go cheapest best route
If you don't have the money, then save your money until you do have enough money. Its not just as simple as putting nozzles in an intake and calling it a day. Call or Email Nitrous Outlet and let them put a quote together for you because the price will vary not knowing if you need a 1 or 2 solenoid setup and whether you go with a distribution block or a rail system.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:42 AM
8 Second Club

IMO with the FAST it is made a lot easier since it has a place for you to tap already no bungs need to be welded etc. Most expensive part will be the nozzles unless you can go dry....I prefer dry I recently switched from FAST dry direct port to the Holley Hi Ram with a plenum system and I have a distribution block and nozzles if you want to go that route for a FAST no longer in use. Here are some pics of my dry setup in a FAST for you.

Now to this setup but decided not to run any tubes at all since this pic.

Old 01-02-2014, 08:53 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Give me a shout and I can get you set up!
Old 01-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jesse92
IMO with the FAST it is made a lot easier since it has a place for you to tap already no bungs need to be welded etc. Most expensive part will be the nozzles unless you can go dry....I prefer dry I recently switched from FAST dry direct port to the Holley Hi Ram with a plenum system and I have a distribution block and nozzles if you want to go that route for a FAST no longer in use. Here are some pics of my dry setup in a FAST for you.

Now to this setup but decided not to run any tubes at all since this pic.

Looks like a spider LOL.

For a decent direct port, with plumbing included it usually runs around 1000+...but it all depends on what power level you are looking for, the type of solenoids etc....

-Garrett
Old 01-02-2014, 08:13 PM
8 Second Club

Yeah I agree it looks like a spider. I had about $250 not including the noids so add $200 for the .125 bottom exit and purge being it was single stage dry setup $450 complete not too shabby imo.

I just do not see the need for 2 nitrous solenoids since most .115-.125 flow 350hp+ alone. It can make more per jet with 2 but unless I am racing a jet limited class why?

Quick Reply: direct port