Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lnc-2000 wiring diagram for 2 step and timing retard

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 11:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default lnc-2000 wiring diagram for 2 step and timing retard

Ok so I'm looking for a diagram for the lnc-2000 2step to work off a button and the timing retard to activate after the button is released and nitrous is spraying. I have a msd window switch with a fpss and wot switch.

I did a search and seen that lingenfelter posted a link to a revised installation instructions but the link didn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:48 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LNC-2000 instructions/wiring

Yeah, every time we update the instructions the old links don't work anymore. The instructions are in the same place on the web site just the file name the link refers to doesn't exist anymore. Here is the latest version link (that will work until we update them again 8-) ):

http://www.lingenfelter.com/sites/lp...ler%20v2.0.pdf

Originally Posted by tyler ovel
Ok so I'm looking for a diagram for the lnc-2000 2step to work off a button and the timing retard to activate after the button is released and nitrous is spraying. I have a msd window switch with a fpss and wot switch.

I did a search and seen that lingenfelter posted a link to a revised installation instructions but the link didn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jason Haines @ LPE
Yeah, every time we update the instructions the old links don't work anymore. The instructions are in the same place on the web site just the file name the link refers to doesn't exist anymore. Here is the latest version link (that will work until we update them again 8-) ):

http://www.lingenfelter.com/sites/lp...ler%20v2.0.pdf
Thanks Jason. Really appreciate it but I don't really see a diagram for what I want to do. I want to have the 2 step on a button and and for my nitrous to spray off WOT. So do I just cancel out the linelock and and put a button on the yellow wire?
Old 01-09-2014, 11:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Also do I need to plug in the map sensor portion of it for nitrous or is that just boost? Cuz it says if it is powered up with out it, it will default to time based retard mode. What exactly does that mean?

Quick Reply: lnc-2000 wiring diagram for 2 step and timing retard