Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone using Leash progressive and LNC2000?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2014, 03:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone using Leash progressive and LNC2000?

Im just figuring out my nitrous set up and need some help.. I got the nitrous outlet stinger plate, Leash single stage progressive controller... thinking about getting the LNC 2000 so I can retard the timing in correlation with the Leash controller....

is my thinking correct on this or should I just set up one specific timing retard through the ecu and have it stay that way while ramping the nitrous in? that way sounds to me like it would be very rich

does anyone have any thoughts and if so do you have any wiring diagrams for how to do this
Old 05-20-2014, 04:21 PM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

The LNC can pull one static amount of timing.Whats nice about it is that you can wire it into the main system activation or use the leash box to trigger it only when the nitrous is firing. Outside of that, the truck will have all of its normal NA timing.
Old 05-21-2014, 01:00 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Diagrams

Our LNC-2000 instructions (found here) don't have a diagram for the Leash controller specifically but we have diagrams for many other controllers and the Leash controller should be similar in configuration to one of them.

Originally Posted by mjones2004a
Im just figuring out my nitrous set up and need some help.. I got the nitrous outlet stinger plate, Leash single stage progressive controller... thinking about getting the LNC 2000 so I can retard the timing in correlation with the Leash controller....

is my thinking correct on this or should I just set up one specific timing retard through the ecu and have it stay that way while ramping the nitrous in? that way sounds to me like it would be very rich

does anyone have any thoughts and if so do you have any wiring diagrams for how to do this
Old 05-21-2014, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 289 Likes on 169 Posts

Originally Posted by mjones2004a

You're wanting to progressively retard timing from a high number to a lower number, in correlation with the progressive? I wouldn't recommend it because you're still spraying the same amount of nitrous, just pulsing it. So if you pull less timing, with less % of nitrous while ramping it back in, it's going to be over timed until you reach your 100% mark.
Old 05-22-2014, 08:30 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I don't think the Leash box will "progress" the timing with the LNC. I'm pretty sure Lingenfelter's NCC-002 can though.
Old 05-22-2014, 03:10 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Progressive timing retard

In order to be able to do progressive timing retard with the LNC you need to be able to send it a 0-5 volt analog voltage signal that varies with nitrous system duty cycle (progression).

Yes, the NCC-002 nitrous controller can do that. I am not familiar enough with the Leash controller to know if it can be configured to do that.

Originally Posted by brandon@nitrousoutlet
I don't think the Leash box will "progress" the timing with the LNC. I'm pretty sure Lingenfelter's NCC-002 can though.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:40 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

leash hands down
Old 05-26-2014, 05:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just started hooking up my NCC-2

I run my car in Ultra Street, and get a lot of help from a very well known x275 racer.

I doubt LPE can comment on this, but I noticed the display is toooo similar to the NLR Systems NMS-1000 progressive that is used by many of the X275 guys. So similar in fact I'm pretty sure they're both made/developed by the same people.

The LPE controller is a step a above in my eyes... USB programmable and has a ton more functions than I will ever need.

Quick Reply: anyone using Leash progressive and LNC2000?