Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NOS and Transbrake Wiring...

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 08:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOS and Transbrake Wiring...

How come this is not working as it should? When I arm the Nitrous through the ARC Nitrous Control Panel instead of the throttle activation switch working the nitrous solenoids are clicking on and staying active? Here is the custom diagram on how I set it up.
Attached Thumbnails NOS and Transbrake Wiring...-bills-wire-nos-transbrake.jpg  
Old 02-16-2015, 11:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fast72
How come this is not working as it should? When I arm the Nitrous through the ARC Nitrous Control Panel instead of the throttle activation switch working the nitrous solenoids are clicking on and staying active? Here is the custom diagram on how I set it up.
Just checked the microswitch and it is bad. I will replace that tomorrow.

My relays are to be wired like this.. 86 is ground...87 and 87A go to accessory 85 goes to switch and 30 to + bat terminal
Old 02-17-2015, 10:19 AM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That wiring diagram is different than how we do it. If it was just the microswitch, great, if not, you could always try this. A bad microswitch could definitely cause the issue you are describing though. Normally we set up ours so that the microswitch is what keeps power from going to the relay and energizing the solenoids, so if it was burned up it could just be sending power straight to the relay everytime you arm the system.

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/oldweb...rans_brake.pdf

Thanks,
Garrett

Quick Reply: NOS and Transbrake Wiring...