Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Did i get jipped on my nitrous fill?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 10:25 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Did i get jipped on my nitrous fill?

Went to the track this passed weekend and prior to that i got my bottle filled at a local good rep shop. I did do about 3 test hit on the street before the track. During the test hits on the street I would purge and it would be air for a little bit then I would see the nitrous come out then air again then nitrous. I live down south houston area so it's a bit humid and we're always usually able to see our purge. So fast forward I get to the track on Friday try to make my first pass and trying to purge and nothing but air is coming out. So I aborted the pass and ran all motor. So i get back to the parking lot and try to purge I have to literally hold it for eight nine seconds in order for nitrous to come out but then it just air for a period of time again then nitrous. So i decide to take out my bottle thinking maybe my lines clogged. But my pressure the hole time showed 950-1000 psi on my gauge. This is my result of when i took my bottle out and just opened the vavle.

Let me know what yall think.
Old 06-21-2016, 10:07 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Yeah that's a bad fill. It happens some times. I'm sure the people that filled it will work with you.
Old 06-23-2016, 04:49 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They very well could have been on the last of the mother bottle and you definitely could have gotten more air than nitrous. I'd go back an politely show then the vid and see if there is anything they might be able to do for you on the next fill.

-Chris
Old 06-24-2016, 05:15 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Well went by this afternoon to talk to them and showed them the video. They said the would give me a discount. Hope i didnt get the guy that fills them in trouble. I also asked when mother tank was swaped, they said yesterday they put a new tank on and only filled about 2 ppl before me. Hopefully it was a one time thing.

On another note do any sponsers know if other places that fill nitrous south of houston. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-29-2016, 03:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What part of town are you in? We have several dealers in the area that fill-

Quick Reply: Did i get jipped on my nitrous fill?