Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wet Nitrous Systems For 389.00!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 08:23 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with dave as well! Dave the price is killer! The only problem i see is that the folks who would want that kit really dont know much about nitrous.
Without all the parts and simple instructions they will mess up the installation hurting the begining nitrous user. I hope Im wrong but only time will tell.

Dan
Old 07-14-2004, 11:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DynotuneN2O
I agree with dave as well! Dave the price is killer! The only problem i see is that the folks who would want that kit really dont know much about nitrous.
Without all the parts and simple instructions they will mess up the installation hurting the begining nitrous user. I hope Im wrong but only time will tell.

Dan

Beginers have nothing to worry about when you have a guy like Nitro Dave and his crew helping out. Im pretty sure everyone on this board can vouch for his top notch customer service. Just call guys, advice is free, were all here on this board to help each other out, If NX thught this kit would ruin your cars they wouldnt sell it. /dont sweat it Dave just keep up the good work
Old 07-15-2004, 01:16 AM
11 Second Club

When you say.. lower quality.. do you mean.. less reliable? I'm in the market for a 100 wet shot.

Thanks,
Josh
Old 07-15-2004, 08:54 AM
Staging Lane

Guys I have looking at this post. I buy quality, but just because something is less quality, does not mean it will not work and work just fine. This system looks to be a low intro kit. Dave seems to have taken some steps to bring the base kit up a notch. I do not think anybody would sales something if they knew it was junk, especially Dave or NX.
Old 07-15-2004, 09:57 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by distortion_69
When you say.. lower quality.. do you mean.. less reliable? I'm in the market for a 100 wet shot.

Thanks,
Josh
No I wouldnt say it was less reliable.It just will not grow to higher expectations like the bottle valve or solenoids in a 20920 kit.With the changes we have made this kit would a ok kit for someone that did not want to go over the 150 shot.
Old 07-16-2004, 01:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

The only thing I would worry about is the solinoid quality. When it comes to them I would buy top notch.
We have all seen in the N20 world what a stuck noid can do to a motor.
Dave is the best! guys, he loves his trade and has a solid conscience. His advices are unprecedented.
Old 08-27-2004, 11:12 AM
Launching!

Dave, I like the setup on this kit that you have going. That is a real good deal price wise for the budgeted racer. My only question is how reliable is the solenoids? If they are just as good as any other kit, just like you said, can't go over a 150hp shot, then that's fine with me. 125hp is the max I want to run.

I'll get in touch with you probably next week on ordering. Thanks!!