Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Maximizer5

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2024, 05:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Maximizer5

I'm new to Nitrous and I have kind of a dumb question but I think I know the answer, but I wanna know for sure.
I have a Window Switch but I'm thinking I want to get a Maximizer5 and have a progressive instead, so my question is; do I remove the Window Switch and use the progressive or do I run them toghether?
Old 01-03-2024, 06:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 237 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by L672LS6V
I'm new to Nitrous and I have kind of a dumb question but I think I know the answer, but I wanna know for sure.
I have a Window Switch but I'm thinking I want to get a Maximizer5 and have a progressive instead, so my question is; do I remove the Window Switch and use the progressive or do I run them toghether?
when I was on Nitrous I used them together, I used the windows switch to engage through rpm and i used a nitrous express maximizer ez to control the delay time in which the Nitrous engage. The maximizer 5 is to control 4 stages of nitrous. Unless you plan to use that many stages then you could use one that's much simpler and cheaper at that. The Nitrous express maximizer ez would work just fine if your just 1 stage
Old 01-05-2024, 12:58 PM
Launching!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

The Max5 has a built-in window switch feature so you can remove the window switch and just use the Max5 if you wanted too.

Quick Reply: Maximizer5