Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NXL Lag Fix

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 01:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NXL Lag Fix

Well last night this was getting on my nerves..... it needs to be fixed. What have you guys done to fix this? It is bad enough that while racing my friends Bolt on 04 Cobra he would always get a car to a car 1/2 head start on me. Then I would suck him back up while only running the 80 pills, cold *** bottle, and running rich enough to shoot flames.

So what is the fix u guys like?
Old 08-03-2004, 02:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

I am running the accumulator and purge the nitrous. When my window switch hits 3200 RPM the nitrous kicks in instantly. I see no lag. It does show a lean spike on the dyno though.

Originally Posted by Chrisrokc
Well last night this was getting on my nerves..... it needs to be fixed. What have you guys done to fix this? It is bad enough that while racing my friends Bolt on 04 Cobra he would always get a car to a car 1/2 head start on me. Then I would suck him back up while only running the 80 pills, cold *** bottle, and running rich enough to shoot flames.

So what is the fix u guys like?
Old 08-03-2004, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by marlowchris
I am running the accumulator and purge the nitrous. When my window switch hits 3200 RPM the nitrous kicks in instantly. I see no lag. It does show a lean spike on the dyno though.
What he said...... the NXL fuel accumulator from NX. Call up Dave and order one.
Old 08-03-2004, 05:31 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

BOTTLE HEATER...... With out the right pressure you are waisting your time.
Dave
Old 08-03-2004, 09:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Performance
BOTTLE HEATER...... With out the right pressure you are waisting your time.
Dave
Werd, I need one..... just don't have the money for the accumulator thing and the heater.....

My friend has the stuff to make a bottle heater since he works at a car wash. (electric pads) But I would really like a NX one. Damn Nx..... they should give me one for free since my kit is jacked up.