Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pocket Bike Nittrous Systems!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 10:08 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes sir.The brackets finaly came in and your kit left yesterday.
Thanks for your support.
Dave
Old 08-23-2004, 08:04 AM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cool, cant wait to get it!
Old 08-27-2004, 09:41 AM
Teching In

I have a few questions.

1) Dry systems are only for use on injected engines as the ESSENTIAL extra fuel can be added through the fuel injection system, HOW do you manage to make any extra power without adding extra fuel?
2) Why are you adding extra oil when oil lowers the octane rating of the fuel and makes the engine more likely to detonate?
3) What jet size are you using?
4) Why are you using a 300+ hp flow rated braided line on such a small application?
Old 08-27-2004, 10:02 AM
8 second mod

why are you asking so many questions about a $200 kit that works and is fun as ****?

I added oil because that little motor is reving FAST, so i figure it will help run it a bit safer, and a 49cc motor probably doesnt care about octain.
Its a gravity feed on the fuel system, so it will add as you go.
i ran a 14 and it flew, but running the 12 for safty.
the braded line is a -3, and its the only thing avalable, and it looks cool as hell.
Old 08-27-2004, 10:27 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by racetested
I have a few questions.

1) Dry systems are only for use on injected engines as the ESSENTIAL extra fuel can be added through the fuel injection system, HOW do you manage to make any extra power without adding extra fuel?
2) Why are you adding extra oil when oil lowers the octane rating of the fuel and makes the engine more likely to detonate?
3) What jet size are you using?
4) Why are you using a 300+ hp flow rated braided line on such a small application?
First post and already busting my nuts.I hope you are not who I think you are.
To answer your questions.
1.We are adding the extra oil as a lubracater.We are only adding a tiny bit more oil.Its not enough to cause detonation.It is a 2 cycle gravity feed fuel system We have seen no problems doing it this way.We are able to get away with it because the shot is so small.The gravity feed fuel system is getting plenty of fuel there.

2.Does it realy matter that we are using QUALITY parts on our system.Thats all we ever use.

3.This was intended as something inexpensive that was fun and would work on a 500 dollar scooter.NX had done a wet kit about a year or two ago it was two expensive.This worked great.As you can see I bought one myself and ran it on our bike.We test on our stuff not customers.

Im going to throw this out.I hope I am wrong and if so great im sorry for posting this.Your post seems kind of like a targeted post towards me.Im going to state this because of the fact that this is your first and only post.The last guy that came across this way was exactly who I thought it was.All I can say is if so please go away......If not I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Dave

Last edited by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet; 08-27-2004 at 11:43 AM.
Old 08-27-2004, 10:36 AM
8 second mod

Dave, im sure its who you think, 1st post on an ls1 bord, and its about a poket bike! please.
The kit works, and is fun as ****, pay no attention to this guy.
Also the service was great from you guys, thanks for the help.
Old 08-27-2004, 11:06 AM
The Bull

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Guys, although he made this his first post, it doesn't appear to be who you suspect. Check out www.racetested.com for more info. It appears that he markets some similar nitrous systems as well and may have come across this thread elsewhere. I believe that the questions were honest questions.
Old 08-27-2004, 11:15 AM
8 second mod

i guess so, i dont know for sure who dave thought it was, but i figured he was right. oh well.
still kind of a shot i thought, but questions answerd
Old 08-27-2004, 11:42 AM
FormerVendor

Racetested. Im sorry for jumping the gun.I was almost certain I knew who you were.I checked out your site.I can see you are using the wizard of nos solenoids on your system.The system we offer is for enexpensive fun.I can see the wet systems you offer.I now have some questions.
1.With the wet kit on your site how are you getting the extra fuel to the fuel solenoid with out a fuel pump?

2.What type of power gains are you seeing?

Our system is not intended for all out HP.I could desighn a wet system that made mad HP but I did not feel like that many people would want it due to the cost.I personaly felyt like 300 dollars was a good price for a great deal of fumn and making good HP gains.Anything more I would put into my car.I felt like the guys on this board would feel the same way.
Oh yeah welcome to LS1 Tech.
Dave
Old 08-27-2004, 11:54 AM
8 second mod

Dave, i agree, its a 400 bike, 1k for an N2O set up is stupid. unless your racing or what not. i like the cheep kit, still fun
Old 08-27-2004, 12:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Noyzee
why are you asking so many questions about a $200 kit that works and is fun as ****?

I added oil because that little motor is reving FAST, so i figure it will help run it a bit safer, and a 49cc motor probably doesnt care about octain.
Its a gravity feed on the fuel system, so it will add as you go.
i ran a 14 and it flew, but running the 12 for safty.
the braded line is a -3, and its the only thing avalable, and it looks cool as hell.
I care because we don't believe in subpar.

Any engine is affected by octane, no matter how small.

How does the factory fuel system being gravity fed have anything to do with adding enough fuel if you can't tell it how to and haven't increased the fuel supply?

Cool as hell doesn't cut it for being the best performer. 3AN is even way to big on that application.
Old 08-27-2004, 12:45 PM
Teching In

Question

I just got one of these bikes yesterday and already had a couple cops stare me down But on topic, i was seriously looking at this nitrous kit and one question comes up, where can i get it filled in the pittsburgh area??? Does anyone live around here? or what kind of places offer filling services in general? Any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated!. Thanks!

P.S. Out of the box, with a slightly lean setup the bike got up to around 39mph!! I weigh about 160. Its one of the big 49cc bikes.
Old 08-27-2004, 12:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
First post and already busting my nuts.I hope you are not who I think you are.
To answer your questions.
1.We are adding the extra oil as a lubracater.We are only adding a tiny bit more oil.Its not enough to cause detonation.It is a 2 cycle gravity feed fuel system We have seen no problems doing it this way.We are able to get away with it because the shot is so small.The gravity feed fuel system is getting plenty of fuel there.

2.Does it realy matter that we are using QUALITY parts on our system.Thats all we ever use.

3.This was intended as something inexpensive that was fun and would work on a 500 dollar scooter.NX had done a wet kit about a year or two ago it was two expensive.This worked great.As you can see I bought one myself and ran it on our bike.We test on our stuff not customers.

Im going to throw this out.I hope I am wrong and if so great im sorry for posting this.Your post seems kind of like a targeted post towards me.Im going to state this because of the fact that this is your first and only post.The last guy that came across this way was exactly who I thought it was.All I can say is if so please go away......If not I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Dave
1) You still didn't say what size jet you are using.

2) Braided and NX doesn't equal the highest quality. Braided lines leak and NX solenoids are the same as most others with a different sticker.

3) What does running great mean? You had a few fun passes or you have years of running amazing times that others can't achieve?
Old 08-27-2004, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Noyzee
Dave, i agree, its a 400 bike, 1k for an N2O set up is stupid. unless your racing or what not. i like the cheep kit, still fun
I agree, you don't need a 1k set-up, but a better set-up should be done.
Old 08-27-2004, 01:16 PM
FormerVendor

Racetested.
Obvoisly you are angry because you are trying to push a 600 dollar system for these bikes.We offer a great system for the guy looking for a hp add with out braking the pocket book.I COULD CARE LESS IF I SOLD NONE OF THESE SYSTEMS.This was an inexpensive system.It was not intended for getting every ounce of HP out of it.We actually made this for fun.We didnt even have the intentions on selling it.However everyone that has bought one has been very impressed with the quality of the system and what a difference it made.We drained atleast 15 to 20 bottles threw our bike with no problems its still running.As far as what jets are used on it.Figure it out we did.Also I have had your solenoids here once before and NO they are not anything close to being the same as NX solenoids.We had a customer that wanted to put them on his Viper.We showed him the difference and he was happy to send them back.
We are here to Support system for Performance Vehicles.We are not trying to tread on to taking over the world of pocket bikes.So untill we do decide to do that you have nothing to worry about.
Please find another board to go stir up trouble on.This is a low budget system that was intended for fun.We have sold alot of them already.Not one person has said hey man I race for points and am hoping to pick up the NHRA trophy this weekend.
They were all just looking for a fun upgrade for there 400 to 500 dollar bike.210.00 was cheap and fun.
I can tell by your post what your intentions are and I am now done with you.
Have a good day.
Dave
Old 08-27-2004, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Racetested.
Obvoisly you are angry because you are trying to push a 600 dollar system for these bikes.We offer a great system for the guy looking for a hp add with out braking the pocket book.I COULD CARE LESS IF I SOLD NONE OF THESE SYSTEMS.This was an inexpensive system.It was not intended for getting every ounce of HP out of it.We actually made this for fun.We didnt even have the intentions on selling it.However everyone that has bought one has been very impressed with the quality of the system and what a difference it made.We drained atleast 15 to 20 bottles threw our bike with no problems its still running.As far as what jets are used on it.Figure it out we did.Also I have had your solenoids here once before and NO they are not anything close to being the same as NX solenoids.We had a customer that wanted to put them on his Viper.We showed him the difference and he was happy to send them back.
We are here to Support system for Performance Vehicles.We are not trying to tread on to taking over the world of pocket bikes.So untill we do decide to do that you have nothing to worry about.
Please find another board to go stir up trouble on.This is a low budget system that was intended for fun.We have sold alot of them already.Not one person has said hey man I race for points and am hoping to pick up the NHRA trophy this weekend.
They were all just looking for a fun upgrade for there 400 to 500 dollar bike.210.00 was cheap and fun.
I can tell by your post what your intentions are anfd I am now done with you.
Have a good day.
Dave
I never once said we want to sell a $600 system for this bike and our standard bike kit wouldn't apply anyway. I don't want to sell a system period for it and have no intentions to. I just asked you a few basic questions. You can't seem to handle answering them and just resorted to rubbish which doesn't surprise me.

What is the big deal about saying the jet size?

YOU are absolutely right. Our solenoids are not like NX and that was a compliment by you. Our solenoids were actually designed for nitrous use and not just relabled and claiming to better than the others, when in fact they are the same.

As far as your customer buying our solenoids, get the facts straight. You guys refused to use them and he wasn't at all happy about it so I glady refunded his money as it wasn't his fault. Now tell me what your customer's Viper is doing as we have them in the 9's on a stock block?

Tell me why your solenoids are better so I can show what a joke you are by the lies?
Old 08-27-2004, 01:40 PM
FormerVendor

Like I said Im done with this post.However im gladd I figured out who you were.Im sorry you took it personal that we refused to use your product.The way you came across from your very first post I could tell you had a problem with us.I dont see any reason in having another responce to anything you say.
Have a great day.
Dave
Old 08-27-2004, 01:50 PM
The Bull

I'm suggesting that you all take a time out from going after each other. On one hand we have a well respected sponsor offering his product. If he doesn't want to disclose anything about the system, so be it. Buy one and reverse engineer it like every one else. On the other hand we have a new member that works for another nitrous company. Obviously I can't speak about your company or your reputation, as I don't know the first thing about your products.

But I'd take a little caution when attacking the reputation of a company like NX or NOS. Their reputations far preceed the products you offer. Let us know when we can find your products regularly on cars that run NSCA, Pro, WFC, NMRA. But, if this is strictly a conversation about competition pocket bike nitrous performance systems, you may want to take it to a different forum as my patience will start to run a little thin. The system being talked about here are for fun, plain and simple.

Is that simple enough to follow?
Old 08-27-2004, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Unhappy

I know my post got lost in a heated debate, somebody please help me out. Thanks again.
Old 08-27-2004, 01:57 PM
The Bull

Well, you have post about halfway up this page.

Quick Reply: Pocket Bike Nittrous Systems!!!