Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Solenoid Exchange Program Is Active!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 09:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99ta
So you send the same soleniods that come in you kits correct? I have a nos nitrous noid could you swap it for a fuel noid? Thanks!
sure will. no problem.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It came off as you were putting down the other sponsors and labelling them the badguys..

I'm still wondering if you could provide us with a guide for what we get when you send you a certain size solenoid. Just claiming that it is "the same or better" is NOT going to cut it. Part numbers are needed..

..I don't know if you recognize the email/sn, but I just spent >$100 at your company in the past month... I do support every sponsor fully if they offer something I want/need. (Just like I've also bought from Dave and Dean this month)

If I am coming off as a complete ********, my apologies. I just want solid answers before I send you any of my property.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by juiSSed1172
It came off as you were putting down the other sponsors and labelling them the badguys..

I'm still wondering if you could provide us with a guide for what we get when you send you a certain size solenoid. Just claiming that it is "the same or better" is NOT going to cut it. Part numbers are needed..

..I don't know if you recognize the email/sn, but I just spent >$100 at your company in the past month... I do support every sponsor fully if they offer something I want/need. (Just like I've also bought from Dave and Dean this month)

If I am coming off as a complete ********, my apologies. I just want solid answers before I send you any of my property.
This is how our program works. If a customer sends us a NX pn# 15300 "iceman" solenoid. We will replace it with a .125 orifice nitrous solenoid with the same inlet/outlet npt. If a customer sends us a very small purge solenoid like the 15099. We will replace it with a slightly larger orifice size solenoid. Its really simple. The idea behind this is simply to help the racers out who would like Brand New solenoids and not go through the long wait for a rebuild.
Old 08-16-2004, 12:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!

OK, sounds simple, but what are you doing with the quality noids that the customer sends to you?
Old 08-17-2004, 12:52 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I will be sending you mine for sure..
Old 08-17-2004, 01:32 PM
11 Second Club

Mike, is this deal valid if we stop by?
Old 08-17-2004, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Default We got new noids from cold fusion

F.Y.I. A bud and I traded in some old noids for new ones today. I was very impressed with the customer service/quality and will be doing more business with cold fusion. thanks for all the good info. keep up the good work.
Old 08-17-2004, 05:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by redLS12003
F.Y.I. A bud and I traded in some old noids for new ones today. I was very impressed with the customer service/quality and will be doing more business with cold fusion. thanks for all the good info. keep up the good work.
Thanks. Let us know if you need anything.
Old 08-18-2004, 11:35 AM
On The Tree

Well done at staying professional Mike. Keep everyone juiced.
Old 08-18-2004, 11:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Tim98TA
OK, sounds simple, but what are you doing with the quality noids that the customer sends to you?
Well?
Old 08-18-2004, 01:05 PM
On The Tree

Well?
We throw them in a box and every 3-4 months I have one of my guys go through them all. test them, figure out what is wrong with each one and see if we can use some of the salvage to make good used solenoids. Clearly, most of the solenoids we get in are junk and there is nothing we can do with them. Why would someone send in a good working solenoid unless they suspect it has poor reliability. So, we asume that all of the solenoids are bad.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by wholesalenitrousmike
We throw them in a box and every 3-4 months I have one of my guys go through them all. test them, figure out what is wrong with each one and see if we can use some of the salvage to make good used solenoids. Clearly, most of the solenoids we get in are junk and there is nothing we can do with them. Why would someone send in a good working solenoid unless they suspect it has poor reliability. So, we asume that all of the solenoids are bad.
So, in other words, someone sends you in a quality solenoid that may need a simple rebuild, you send them a $40.00(can't be THAT great of quality) solenoid, and you pretty much junk the quality ones? So my guess is that you are buying these NEW solenoids for $15.00-$20.00, for you to make some sort of profit. A $15.00 noid can't be THAT great.
I deal with hp solenoids for hyd systems and the ones we deal with are far from $40.00.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:31 PM
Teching In

So, in other words, someone sends you in a quality solenoid that may need a simple rebuild, you send them a $40.00(can't be THAT great of quality) solenoid, and you pretty much junk the quality ones? So my guess is that you are buying these NEW solenoids for $15.00-$20.00, for you to make some sort of profit. A $15.00 noid can't be THAT great.
I deal with hp solenoids for hyd systems and the ones we deal with are far from $40.00.

you are a funny guy. Sounds like you will look at anything I say and twist it into what you think is real or believable. We buy well over 2000 solenoids a month. Volume is the key to great pricing. Why do you keep asking questions when you think you have all the answers??? Leave this thread for people that have real honest questions...And you can buy your solenoids from someone else. We do not need your business or your false ideals!!!!!!!!!!!

We have helped HUNDREDS of customers with there solenoid problems. I CHALANGE YOU TO COME TO HOUSTON AND BRING YOUR AND LETS TAKE THEM APART NEXT TO OURS...SEEING IS BELIEVING...BRING YOUR CHECK BOOK AND PUT YOU MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey, wait a minuite..
WHY IS REDLS12003 replying for Mike?????

Originally Posted by redLS12003
you are a funny guy. Sounds like you will look at anything I say and twist it into what you think is real or believable. We buy well over 2000 solenoids a month. Volume is the key to great pricing. Why do you keep asking questions when you think you have all the answers??? Leave this thread for people that have real honest questions...And you can buy your solenoids from someone else. We do not need your business or your false ideals!!!!!!!!!!!

We have helped HUNDREDS of customers with there solenoid problems. I CHALANGE YOU TO COME TO HOUSTON AND BRING YOUR AND LETS TAKE THEM APART NEXT TO OURS...SEEING IS BELIEVING...BRING YOUR CHECK BOOK AND PUT YOU MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

^^^ forgot to switch screen names?
Old 08-19-2004, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ha Ha

Originally Posted by horist
^^^ forgot to switch screen names?
Old 08-19-2004, 12:44 PM
On The Tree

Damn,don't you just hate it when you forget to switch?
Old 08-19-2004, 12:46 PM
Motorboater

well that solves that answer from some other threads about if Mike and Redls1 are the same person

wow.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
well that solves that answer from some other threads about if Mike and Redls1 are the same person

wow.
Started a whole thread about it

Nitrous Mike is RedLS1
Old 08-19-2004, 01:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

wow, sure says a lot for this guy's reputation ...

Quick Reply: Solenoid Exchange Program Is Active!