Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Solenoid Exchange Program Is Active!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 08:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Solenoid Exchange Program Is Active!

We understand that solenoids are the most important part of your nitrous system. If you feel that you may have a bad solenoid any company (NOS, NX, Nitrous Works, TNT ect) or that you would like to just exchange you old on for a brand new solenoid we have a program for you. $40.00 exchange!!! Thats it. Send us your broken, leaking, old, worn out from progressive controllers, ect. solenoid/solenoids and we will replace each one with a solenoid of as good or better quality for only $40.00 each. This program is for 100hp - 400hp solenoids only. Call us for more info. Stop waisting money on rebuild kits when you can junk it for a NEW one. We are high prices...www.coldfusionnitrous.com
Old 08-11-2004, 01:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This isn't too bad of a deal at all. I'll be looking you guys up when it's time for me to swap mine out.
Old 08-12-2004, 02:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What solenoid would you replace a NX stage 6 solenoid (p/n 15201) .187 orifice with?

CFN-1801 or CFN-1807
Old 08-12-2004, 07:37 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by juiSSed1172
What solenoid would you replace a NX stage 6 solenoid (p/n 15201) .187 orifice with?

CFN-1801 or CFN-1807

As stated before. Solenoids under 400HP qualify for the exchange program. A .187 Nitrous Solenoid is a 800+hp solenoid if it is a Nitrous solenoid!
Old 08-12-2004, 08:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

No, it's the fuel solenoid...
Old 08-14-2004, 09:20 AM
On The Tree

If it is a fuel solenoid we would replace it with a 1/8npt inlet/outlet PETER PAUL ELECTRONICS .187 ORIFICE FUEL SOLENOID. $40.00 INCLUDES SHIPPING. If you need a 1/4" inlet w/ 1/8 outlet we also have them in stock. We stock a wide selection of solenoid valves from .087 - .156 nitrous solenoids and .187 - .250 fuel solenoids. Just call us if you need help.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Let's see a few pics of the solenoids we'll get in return.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

So they're probably just bottom of the line solenoids from PP instead of the higher quality PP ones we're sending you?

So just to see if I get this right...

I send you a high quality PP solenoid (nx) that is most likely perfectly fine. You buy a new magnet from PP for $7 or whatever the current w/s cost is (3c-8-k24 or 2c-2-K24), a new plunger for $2, and then relabel it as your own and sell it back to us later at a higher price.

This program seems a little iffy. Post the pics and part numbers of your solenoids that you will be sending us. 5 minutes of work on your end will answer all of your questions.

.063 N .093 N
.125 F .187 F
Old 08-14-2004, 12:13 PM
11 Second Club

don't the companies check their solenoids for free anyway? I thought TNT did atleast...
Old 08-14-2004, 04:10 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=juiSSed1172]So they're probably just bottom of the line solenoids from PP instead of the higher quality PP ones we're sending you?

So just to see if I get this right...

I send you a high quality PP solenoid (nx) that is most likely perfectly fine. You buy a new magnet from PP for $7 or whatever the current w/s cost is (3c-8-k24 or 2c-2-K24), a new plunger for $2, and then relabel it as your own and sell it back to us later at a higher price.

This program seems a little iffy. Post the pics and part numbers of your solenoids that you will be sending us. 5 minutes of work on your end will answer all of your questions.

Look, if that is what you think thats fine. I'm not in business to try and get one over on anyone. I find it interesting how SNOWED the consumer is when it comes to solenoids and related nitrous parts. you can believe what ever you want but untill you do some of your own REAL research all your doing is Assuming! We are here to help and thats it. Sure we sell parts and kits but take a look around and figure it out. It costs a lot of money to advertise in all of the publications like some of the other nitrous companies do. That advertising cost is built into the price you pay. This is simple business 101. i can supply the exact same quality parts at a lower price because we have low over head.
Old 08-14-2004, 04:11 PM
On The Tree

We have a web site and you can go to it to see pics. www.coldfusionnitrous.com
Old 08-14-2004, 08:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have done my research.

I know where to get the solenoids from and their corresponding p/ns and configurations. I've also got the same for every part to rebuild a solenoid.

I've got the companies that make the flexible bottle heaters, the gems sensors used for the automatic heating, the company that does the stainless brackets, the cnc program for YOUR company's bottle bracket, and even the cnc program for slotcar's plate.

But I believe in supporting the honest vendors who support the community (ie: ls1tech.com) So instead of getting offended and acting like an arrogant *******, ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
Old 08-15-2004, 02:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

What if I have an old solenoid I want to exchange but it only goes up to a 175 shot and I want a solenoid that will do a 200 shot? Would you exchange it for the bigger one?
Old 08-15-2004, 03:36 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wholesalenitrousmike
We have a web site and you can go to it to see pics. www.coldfusionnitrous.com
This isn't for me.
Old 08-15-2004, 05:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RedReaper
What if I have an old solenoid I want to exchange but it only goes up to a 175 shot and I want a solenoid that will do a 200 shot? Would you exchange it for the bigger one?

Sure will.
Old 08-15-2004, 05:26 PM
On The Tree

I have done my research.

I know where to get the solenoids from and their corresponding p/ns and configurations. I've also got the same for every part to rebuild a solenoid.

I've got the companies that make the flexible bottle heaters, the gems sensors used for the automatic heating, the company that does the stainless brackets, the cnc program for YOUR company's bottle bracket, and even the cnc program for slotcar's plate.

But I believe in supporting the honest vendors who support the community (ie: ls1tech.com) So instead of getting offended and acting like an arrogant *******, ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
Calling me names only shows everyone you have a poor attitude. OUR solenoids are the same quality as NX... Is that clear enough for you. If you do not believe me then do some more research since you know everything.
Old 08-15-2004, 06:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

How can you possibly say I am the one with the bad attitude? Just a quick search on the forum for your username shows how you put down competitors and their pricing. You are trying to play the mesiah of the nitrous world, when you're no more than a flea market parts pusher.

All I asked you in the previous post(s) was for a part number guideline of what you'll be sending us. How can you expect anyone to move on this when you're being so vague?
Old 08-15-2004, 07:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Ok...no name calling. Asking questions about a product is perfectly fine, but no bashing please.
Keep the interaction on a proffessional and technical level.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:56 PM
On The Tree

How can you possibly say I am the one with the bad attitude? Just a quick search on the forum for your username shows how you put down competitors and their pricing. You are trying to play the mesiah of the nitrous world, when you're no more than a flea market parts pusher.

All I asked you in the previous post(s) was for a part number guideline of what you'll be sending us. How can you expect anyone to move on this when you're being so vague?
I never put any of the other sponsors down. Yes, I was too aggressive with pricing. However, I never put my service or my product above any of the other competitors. I simply stated that our product is "as good" as any other product that is being advertised for a much higher price. I have always and will continue to offer the best price and the best service we can. Just for the record why keep asking questions when you are clearly trying to get a rise out of me. my skin is way to thick for you to ever do more than make me smile.
Old 08-15-2004, 09:34 PM
Launching!

So you send the same soleniods that come in you kits correct? I have a nos nitrous noid could you swap it for a fuel noid? Thanks!

Quick Reply: Solenoid Exchange Program Is Active!