Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NX Rail upgrade for DP kits

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 09:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NX Rail upgrade for DP kits

Who all has used the rail upgrade on NX's Direct port kits? Did you have any issues with stumbling or delay (like NXL) or anything? Any and all input is welcome, I have some ideas brewing and since I am the only person I know personally that has had the rails I just wanted to get some feedback from other people that have had them or had any experience with them.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:39 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I will by Friday. Just waiting for my noids to come in. I have a 96' s-10 w/ a SBC. It goes 12.130@115.6 on the motor. I will be sprayin between 150 and 200 with the NX maximizer. I will be tuning on a wideband too, just like always. So I will have reports on lean rich issues as well.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:53 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The NX rail upgrade is nice. I have sold and used these many times.You cant go wrong with them.
Dave
Old 08-17-2004, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hellbents10
I will by Friday. Just waiting for my noids to come in. I have a 96' s-10 w/ a SBC. It goes 12.130@115.6 on the motor. I will be sprayin between 150 and 200 with the NX maximizer. I will be tuning on a wideband too, just like always. So I will have reports on lean rich issues as well.
Sweet, please keep me posted on your progress

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Performance
The NX rail upgrade is nice. I have sold and used these many times.You cant go wrong with them.
Dave
Dave, don't you remember the first LS6 intake that came through your shop with the rail upgrade went on my car I was mainly posting to see if any carburated setups have used this setup and if they had any issues with some cylinders getting fuel before others or anything like that.

I know the kit worked great on my car but I am the only one that I know of personally that has used them, I was just wanting to get a little more feedback about these
Old 08-17-2004, 12:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i had the rail upgrade. it was a bitch to install(well at least when you are doing it half drunk).
Old 08-17-2004, 01:06 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad Habit Bird
Sweet, please keep me posted on your progress

Dave, don't you remember the first LS6 intake that came through your shop with the rail upgrade went on my car I was mainly posting to see if any carburated setups have used this setup and if they had any issues with some cylinders getting fuel before others or anything like that.

I know the kit worked great on my car but I am the only one that I know of personally that has used them, I was just wanting to get a little more feedback about these
LOL,Sean I didnt even look at the user name.I didnt relize you were the one that made this post.However to snswer your questions I have also sold many of the carburater kits with the rail upgrades.Some of the carb kits come standard with the rails.
Dave
Old 08-17-2004, 01:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Performance
LOL,Sean I didnt even look at the user name.I didnt relize you were the one that made this post.However to snswer your questions I have also sold many of the carburater kits with the rail upgrades.Some of the carb kits come standard with the rails.
Dave
Sweet!