Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hidding A Wet Kit ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 12:18 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hidding A Wet Kit ???

What is best way to hide nitous a wet kit that is. I know you cant hide all of it but I am wanting to know where some of you guys hide yours. I am talking about the lines,solonoids and wires. I know about hidding the bottle in where the spare tire goes, but I am just getting some ideas.

Thanks Dan
Old 10-18-2004, 01:09 AM
12 Second Club

We hid my buddies pretty good (to the untrained eye). Painted the noids black and wrapped the lines in black wireloom. Looks stock except for the piece of wireloom that runs into the side of the fernco bellows(could maybe fit it underneath?) Fooled the tech guys at the track.
Old 10-18-2004, 03:41 AM
Teching In

LOTS of wireloom, HIDE the solenoids and painting them black works but I just wrapped mine in electrical tape.
Old 10-21-2004, 12:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Best i've seen in a while was a guy that mounted his battery in the rear, then bought another battery, and gutted it (obviously emptying the acid and such) put the solenoids and stuff inside the battery, and used a hold down strap to keep the top on, and had fake battery cables on it, and had the lines come out from underneath, and covered them in loom, you really had to look to tell the loom was NO2 lines.sweet install...incredible attention to detail.