Sponsored by:

NITRO DAVE insdie please

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 06:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NITRO DAVE inside please

Dave
First your PM's are full or I would have asked you this by PM.

Second I am looking at going with a standalone fuel system DP setup rather than the NXL kit I have currently. What would your suggestion be, to ditch the whole kit and start over or keep the nozzles and plumb them to bigger solenoids? Is there a HP limit on the nozzles from the NXL kit? The most I would ever go is probably 400 maybe 500.

I am just trying to see what I could salvage. Also with the main nitrous feed line that came with the NXL kit be large enough to flow a 400 shot?

I really like the way you guys have done custom DP setups but I am a little tight on height with the motor being in an RX7 so I may have to custom make something.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited by 93LS1RX7; 11-09-2004 at 06:27 AM.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Also Dave I never heard back from Ricky about my questions about my NXL kit would I be able to still "trade up" to a different DP kit setup for standalone fuel? I took the car to the track a couple more times and I am still not getting the results.
Old 11-09-2004, 08:57 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry,
I am running behind.The pms a full because I havent figured out which ones I can erase yet.I had so many emails on direct ports I started getting confused.I sure Ricky will still let you trade it in.You need to get on top of it though.You probley havent caught him because they were getting ready for sema.This is always a hecktic time of year.

Now I would get a complete new set up with pirahna nozzles.If you plan on spraying that much go ahead and order it with a -6 main feed line.If you have any further questions let me know.I will be working on cleaning out the pm box.
Thanks
Dave
Old 11-09-2004, 09:52 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Greg I thought I sent you a responce sorry if you did not get it. But yes you can send it in. Alls you need is a copy of the receipt.
Ricky
Originally Posted by 93LS1RX7
Also Dave I never heard back from Ricky about my questions about my NXL kit would I be able to still "trade up" to a different DP kit setup for standalone fuel? I took the car to the track a couple more times and I am still not getting the results.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ricky ok, but this isnt Greg that may be the problem this is Mike Tokar.

What do I need to send? Everything? What would the price difference be on a DP setup with the pirrahna nozzles like Dave was talking about. I really liked your other DP setups you guys had in that other thread and will probably go with that type of setup.
Old 11-09-2004, 03:32 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Sorry about that. The only parts that need to come back are the front half of the system minus the wiring harness. Leave that part in the car. So the rails, NXl, Lines, y fitting, and attached hoses, jets. Just the front part of the system.
Ricky

Originally Posted by 93LS1RX7
Ricky ok, but this isnt Greg that may be the problem this is Mike Tokar.

What do I need to send? Everything? What would the price difference be on a DP setup with the pirrahna nozzles like Dave was talking about. I really liked your other DP setups you guys had in that other thread and will probably go with that type of setup.