Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 11:28 AM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

What about Cold Fusion kits?
Old 01-20-2005, 11:40 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ouch,ummm well the NOS kit was hard enough for me to post.I went ahead and posted it because it had been a popular system for years.Unfortintly this post will not have all systems on the market in it.I try to stick with suggesting quality parts.Not cheap parts.
Dave
Old 01-20-2005, 11:41 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much to up grade solenoids and line?
Old 01-20-2005, 12:25 PM
Shorty Director

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Ouch,ummm well the NOS kit was hard enough for me to post.I went ahead and posted it because it had been a popular system for years.Unfortintly this post will not have all systems on the market in it.I try to stick with suggesting quality parts.Not cheap parts.
Dave
Is this towards CF?

Last edited by VINCE; 01-20-2005 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-20-2005, 01:03 PM
FormerVendor

No its not towards any certain company.Im just stating that the systems in my post are in my opinion the only companys quality wise worthy of Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet suggesting.
Our company strives to offer only the Best customer service and QUALITY on the market.There is no exeptions we strive to push QUALITY before anything else.If it does not meet my quality expectations we do not suggest it.Other peoples opinion in quality may differ than mine.However my opinions are based off of a trained eye and knowledge that I have acheived through out my time in this buisness.Take the systems I suggest and lay them side by side of other companys tear them both down and you will see the quality difference.Im not saying that other companys will not work.Im just saying some are better than others
Thats all..

Keep in mind.This post was not made to offend anyone.It is based off of my opinion.We are selective to the companys we resale.I could buy and sell any company out there but I take the ones that I have done research on and they pass my expectations and that is what our company choses to sell.I would rather suggest and sell what I beleive in than just sell something because someone wants it.I would rather lose the sell!!!
Dave

Last edited by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet; 01-20-2005 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-20-2005, 01:08 PM
On The Tree

Default Nitro Dave.

Vince, Clearly Nitro dave has a biased opinion for nitrous parts/ kits that he does not and will never be permitted to sell. It is a PROVEN FACT that he will continue to say and do what ever he can to make us look bad and keep the consumer in the dark. Thats a problem he needs to work on. The facts are: the more money a company spends on advertising the higher the price needs to be to cover the added costs. We pride our self in providing the HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS at the very best pricing. We continue to grow with a simple business plan. PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT, SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE & THE BEST PRICES POSSIBLE. Over the last several months there have been posts related to solenoids, bottles, ect. from dave trying to sell the idea that large manufactures/suppliers have low end and high end products that look exactly the same. We offer the EXACT same warranty. The plunger material is the same, material and machined at the exact same location and the coils are a high temp sealed body exactly the same. So, why can we sell a solenoid for less? We do not need to factor in for a overextended advertising budget.Everyone has good stuff, the technology has come a long way. At any rate this post is not meant to bash anyone but offers our defense for comments made by Dave concerning "cheap parts" which should have been "great prices". We have installed just about every nitrous kit out there and they all make about the same HP. So, if you want to pay extra for a logo on a nozzle and pitch in for high dollar advertising costs there is nothing wrong with that. If you want to save money and put it towards all the other items you need to get for your project then the answer is simple. As stated earlier. we are not trying to bash or talk bad about anyone we wanted to defend our selves from unwanted slander.
Old 01-20-2005, 01:20 PM
12 Second Club

Oh good, here we go...
Old 01-20-2005, 01:24 PM
FormerVendor

Were in my post did I mention Cold Fusion?

I simply said that I made a post based on my professional opinion from hand to hand comparisons against other companys and these are the ones I suggest based on quality.
Sorry for a great post that I am working hard on going to this.
Dave
Old 01-20-2005, 01:27 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by formula87350
Oh good, here we go...
No we will not be apart of any of that...
Dave
Old 01-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Shorty Director

Guys I am sorry if I stirred the wrong pot. I personally think ALL the vendors make good products with the HIGHEST quality. Hell if you send me some free parts I will mix and match your kits Now that I think about it. I already do have both NX and CF.. My first stage is CF and my second stage will be NX. I might even add a third stage and run TNT or NOS..
Old 01-20-2005, 05:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lock button loaded and ready Play nice guys
Old 01-20-2005, 06:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Orange Crush 408
how much to up grade solenoids and line?
again please, tntf1> tntf2, How much to convert? TIA.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Post Additional thread

Check out this thread, on going, considering the merits of wet/dry kits and brands.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...post1549519724
Old 01-21-2005, 03:25 PM
FormerVendor

I added our theory of fuel puddling
Old 01-21-2005, 08:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by koolrayz
I believe I have pushed the 5177 kit as far as anyone and I agree with robert56 it is a viable option for the majority of the people. That being said I will be removing my 5177 kit as I have a bullit proof 408 being assembled as we speak and will be in need of a big hp system.

I cant really build the motor I want for about 17 months(payoff for the car plus "other expences") I have a 5177 kit and ordered a wet conversion kit from Dave but I am still undecided on which way to go. The 5177 is mounted and looks very sanitary, to convert to wet I would have to change it up a lot(plus the conversion kit came with no instructions,as i understand it I need to download those from NX's website ). Here's my delima, I have the racetronics pump installed and the dry kit mounted, but i am at 94% duty cycle NA So Do I redo everything for the wet conversion OR since the Racetronics kit is installed,add larger injectors and tune? This would be eaiser than rewiring and mounting the shark nozzle but I want the best performance. Any suggestions? Thanks
Old 01-21-2005, 09:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ss rally red
I cant really build the motor I want for about 17 months(payoff for the car plus "other expences") I have a 5177 kit and ordered a wet conversion kit from Dave but I am still undecided on which way to go. The 5177 is mounted and looks very sanitary, to convert to wet I would have to change it up a lot(plus the conversion kit came with no instructions,as i understand it I need to download those from NX's website ). Here's my delima, I have the racetronics pump installed and the dry kit mounted, but i am at 94% duty cycle NA So Do I redo everything for the wet conversion OR since the Racetronics kit is installed,add larger injectors and tune? This would be eaiser than rewiring and mounting the shark nozzle but I want the best performance. Any suggestions? Thanks
Man 94% na, are ya running lean on the dry shot, probably. Even without the dry kit, you should'nt go past about 80% duty cycle, so imo injectors should be up sized. Now if you change to wet conversion you won't tax your injectors additionally. Sounds like you'll have to redo n2o system to go wet, now the n2o will inject after maf instead of before. One idea, small dry shot first stage, additional full wet kit second stage. That way you have a safe dry hit all the time and when needing ***** to the walls you can arm second wet stage.
Old 01-21-2005, 10:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Robert56
Man 94% na, are ya running lean on the dry shot, probably. Even without the dry kit, you should'nt go past about 80% duty cycle, so imo injectors should be up sized. Now if you change to wet conversion you won't tax your injectors additionally. Sounds like you'll have to redo n2o system to go wet, now the n2o will inject after maf instead of before. One idea, small dry shot first stage, additional full wet kit second stage. That way you have a safe dry hit all the time and when needing ***** to the walls you can arm second wet stage.
Thanks for the input but I am running at 94% N/A I haven't sprayed the kit because of that I started a new thread for some thoughts. Thanks Ken
Old 01-21-2005, 10:50 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Orange Crush 408
again please, tntf1> tntf2, How much to convert? TIA.
PM sent..
Dave
Old 01-21-2005, 10:52 PM
FormerVendor

I posted my opinion in the tthread you started.You are working those injectors pretty good as is.
Dave

Quick Reply: Nitrous Systems Review!!!