Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How does the MAF compensate for the dry shot?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry, didnt know a brand new at the time v10 truck with a paxton novi 2k is redneck
Old 02-11-2005, 07:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TripleBlackRamAirT/A
Wow, thats creative locking up the tc like that I was doing that 10 yrs ago with my paxton powered v-10 dodge pickup truck. Thats been done since lockup tc's came out.
You are full of ****. I came up with that particular method he's talking about over 12 years ago. I'm fully convinced that you had nothing to do with putting together or tuning this "race car" you speak of because whenever it was, you were probably an even bigger tool and still trying to figure out how to jerk off.
I get it, that was one of those woulda, coulda, shoulda low-eleven second passes at 115. must have been granny shifting so gotta subtract at least a half second for that.

I'm not sure what is considered hillbilly up in Pa, but seriously your driving sucks. If you ever got to drive that "race car" you talk about in your experience filled past life, then it was a mistake to put you in it with driving like yours.

You never listed Edit or any kind of tuner as one of your mods, so you're telling us that your duty cycle didn't change at all when you put the bigger injectors on. Maybe the truth will eventually come out that you paid a shop to install the injectors and tune it for you. Let me guess again, this was probably done on a chassis dyno right?
That would keep your whole story true to form ****** from start to finish.

I know that your insults is just your way of telling us that you love us, but next time send a card.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by white2001s10
You are full of ****. I came up with that particular method he's talking about over 12 years ago. I'm fully convinced that you had nothing to do with putting together or tuning this "race car" you speak of because whenever it was, you were probably an even bigger tool and still trying to figure out how to jerk off.
I get it, that was one of those woulda, coulda, shoulda low-eleven second passes at 115. must have been granny shifting so gotta subtract at least a half second for that.

I'm not sure what is considered hillbilly up in Pa, but seriously your driving sucks. If you ever got to drive that "race car" you talk about in your experience filled past life, then it was a mistake to put you in it with driving like yours.

You never listed Edit or any kind of tuner as one of your mods, so you're telling us that your duty cycle didn't change at all when you put the bigger injectors on. Maybe the truth will eventually come out that you paid a shop to install the injectors and tune it for you. Let me guess again, this was probably done on a chassis dyno right?
That would keep your whole story true to form ****** from start to finish.

I know that your insults is just your way of telling us that you love us, but next time send a card.

So you are telling me that you single-handedly came up with the idea of locking tourqe convertors? Thats just funny. I hate to tell you this but the diesel guys have been doing this far longer than when you think you came up with it And thats right, I just made the whole thing up, and I still havent figured out how to jerk off I make no excuses for my car, its slow and I admitted that a while ago. Only thing is, its as fast as your "wonder car" that you are always bragging about. 115??? it ran 110-111 showroom stock dumbass, so you keep on thinkin 115 Whats even better is you talkin about my driving. haha, jeolous much? I will outdrive you in any car you line us up against. You commenting on that video shows me how much of a tool you really are. You can't provide any information that is even remotely true, so you resort to making fun of my driving. HP tuners is what I use, in case you were wondering, and yes my duty cycle dropped drastically with the new injectors. No one works on my car but me buddy, so your whole theory is wrong yet again. Chassis dyno, no. Sorry but I dont buy into the whole dyno craze like you probably do. If my car gets used on the street, it gets tuned on the street. As far as anything else goes, I just dont know what to tell ya.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:16 PM
TECH Veteran

This is rediculous. There is alot of misinformation in here...and quit the childish bullshit!

Quick Reply: How does the MAF compensate for the dry shot?