Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ok TNT Power Ring owners................

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 10:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by soslo
Yeah, that was an unexpected response. (if I may) I think his point was that it took a long time to fix a known problem (having to cut lids/bellows, etc).

Now that the problem is being fixed, I'm sure everyone will be happy going forward, but the guys that went through the pain may still be a little bitter.

I have to say that I am happy to hear about the new ring/bellows. The current ring is *the* reason I haven't bought a TNT kit, because I didn't want to hack on/switch my MTI clear lid.
Of course you may, thats why this is a public forumn.. We need feedback, now we do know the fitment problems, and have addressed the prob now..But this kind of input is taken directly to the top, so we can make changes when necessary..
Old 04-21-2005, 12:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just finished up on my TNT f1 kit...took me bout 20 minutes to install my tnt ring...I cut half an inch on my tsp lid and about 3/8's on my slp bellow...went in easy after that...the shitiest part of my install was running my friggin wiring..hated running wires through the passenger side grommet...gottah make sure it doesnt leak after you put the wires through...all Im waiting for now is my BMN n20 controller, tr6 plugs and nx n20 filter...Ill post pics later on today....