Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wet/dry

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 11:20 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wet/dry

I thought i had my mind made up with the nos 5177 or halo dry kit but then i saw the special at nitrous outlet for the single wet kit.

Ive done searches and the only ansewers i can find is that with a wet kit i need a fuel pump, and maybe injectors.
What kind of tuning is reguired with the mods in my sig, i want to run a 125-150 shot safely, so a window,wot switch are a must also a fuel pressure switch.,
would there be any tuning difference with a wet kit or can you just bolt in up like some people claim with a dry kit.

Also i did a search on duel staging and could not find what this is could someone please explain.
thanks
Eric.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:49 AM
FormerVendor

If you go with a wet kit you will not need injectors. At your current mod level you might be able to get away without a new pump, but I would play it safe and upgrade it. You should be able to bolt it up and go, again, if you want to play it a little more safe you could pull some timing (there's a few active threads that say how/how much up now). Your list is fairly compleate, just don't forget the TR-6s.

Matt

Originally Posted by 00formLs1
I thought i had my mind made up with the nos 5177 or halo dry kit but then i saw the special at nitrous outlet for the single wet kit.

Ive done searches and the only ansewers i can find is that with a wet kit i need a fuel pump, and maybe injectors.
What kind of tuning is reguired with the mods in my sig, i want to run a 125-150 shot safely, so a window,wot switch are a must also a fuel pressure switch.,
would there be any tuning difference with a wet kit or can you just bolt in up like some people claim with a dry kit.

Also i did a search on duel staging and could not find what this is could someone please explain.
thanks
Eric.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:21 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looking at your mod list you can just put this system on with out any fuel upgrades and go.If you spray more than a 100 shot I would suggest a walboro intank fuel pump.They are 125.

Personally I think the dual nozzle special is the best deal on the market right now.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks
Dave
Old 06-24-2005, 01:51 PM
FormerVendor

I would suggest going ahead and upgrading the pump because I guarantee you will want to run the 150hp after you run the 100hp. I would also have to agree with Dave about the Dual Nozzle Special. For the money, ease of install, power capabilities, and accessories I don't think it can be beat by anything on the market. Plus, in the future if you ever modify the car enough to spray more the dual nozzle will go up to 300hp.

Just a thought.
Old 06-26-2005, 10:15 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Looking at your mod list you can just put this system on with out any fuel upgrades and go.If you spray more than a 100 shot I would suggest a walboro intank fuel pump.They are 125.
Thanks
Dave
did you mean the dual nozzle wet kit?

also is notrous concidered forced induction?

Last edited by 00formLs1; 06-26-2005 at 10:44 PM.