Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Defensive Driving...

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 11:12 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Defensive Driving...

OK so I have waited to the dead line.So I decided to try the online defensive driving.So far its working great.Nothing like reading the Nitrous Forum and thinking about going fast while taking the punishment for speeding.

No really I just thought I would tell you guys I completely like this better.I take defensive driving every year This is the first time I have tried the online classes.You can stop and start back anytime you like.Pluss you can do other things while taking the class.
Its www.ticketstop.com
Now that I have wasted your time Im going back to class.LOL
Dave
Old 06-28-2005, 04:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your doing it in Florida, make sure they get the dates right
Old 06-28-2005, 05:03 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wish i could do this- I just have to let them sit on my record for 3 years. I almost had a clean record then bang 4 days before the last one drops, I get a new one, Guess Ill wait till 2008-
Old 06-30-2005, 07:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
OK so I have waited to the dead line.So I decided to try the online defensive driving.So far its working great.Nothing like reading the Nitrous Forum and thinking about going fast while taking the punishment for speeding.

No really I just thought I would tell you guys I completely like this better.I take defensive driving every year This is the first time I have tried the online classes.You can stop and start back anytime you like.Pluss you can do other things while taking the class.
Its www.ticketstop.com
Now that I have wasted your time Im going back to class.LOL
Dave
So is it like a video or something? Or like an online chat thing? Sounds good to me if you can browse LS1tech and be punished.
Philip S.