July Nitrous Specials....

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 11:25 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default July Nitrous Specials....

Group 1.
NX-20920-10,
Nitrous Express Stage 1 Single fogger nozzle system.
GENX2,includes Automatic bottle heater,purge,fuel pressure safety switch,N2o gauge,blow down tube and NHRA blow off valve.
BMN window switch,Has first gear lock out option.
NGK TR6 spark plugs.
Special price-950.00

Group 2
Accessory package-
Includes,Automatic Bottle Heater,Purge,Nitrous Pressure Gauge,Fuel Pressure Safety Switch,Blow Down Tube,NHRA Blow Off Valve,Life Time Style Nitrous Filter,Remote Bottle Opener,860 Hex To Wing Adapter
Special price-599.00

Group 3
Nitrous Outlet Single Nozzle Dry Kit
Nitrous Express GENX2,includes Automatic Bottle Heater,Purge,Fuel Pressure Safety Switch,Nitrous Pressure Gauge,NHRA Fitting,Blow Down Tube.
BMN Window Switch,includes first gear lock out.
Special Price-769.00

Group 4.
Nitrous Express 10 bottle jackets are 30.00 off of regular pricing.
10lb REG-118.80---Special-88.80

You can call in your orders at 1-866-648-7637.
Please feel free to pm me or email me with any questions.
Thanks
Dave

Last edited by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet; 07-08-2005 at 09:29 AM.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since some Newbs got the cut on Dave, you'd better start a thread for August, btw thats my birthday month....go Leo's!

Announcing Nitrous Daves Birthday Month Bonanza! Your choice of Dedicated Fuel System, Max II w/ Driver, or Electronic Gauge w/ Heater package and recieve a very nice discount! (you can even make the discount half of your age and I'd be happy!).

Charlie
Old 07-07-2005, 02:56 PM
FormerVendor

LOL,
Charlie I posted something for you on the other post.
50.00 off dedicated fuel systems and 25.00 off maximizers.Sorry thats not a huge saving but there is not much room there to play with.
Thanks
Dave
Old 07-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Launching!

Group 1 is awesome! Dammit how come these deals come when I have no cash!

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Group 1.
NX-20920-10,
Nitrous Express Stage 1 Single fogger nozzle system.
GENX2,includes Automatic bottle heater,purge,fuel pressure safety switch,N2o gauge,blow down tube and NHRA blow off valve.
BMN window switch,Has first gear lock out option.
NGK TR6 spark plugs.
Special price-950.00

Group 2
Accessory package-
Includes,Automatic Bottle Heater,Purge,Nitrous Pressure Gauge,Fuel Pressure Safety Switch,Blow Down Tube,NHRA Blow Off Valve,Life Time Style Nitrous Filter,Remote Bottle Opener,860 Hex To Wing Adapter
Special price-599.00

Group 3
Nitrous Outlet Single Nozzle Dry Kit
Nitrous Express GENX2,includes Automatic Bottle Heater,Purge,Fuel Pressure Safety Switch,Nitrous Pressure Gauge,NHRA Fitting,Blow Down Tube.
BMN Window Switch,includes first gear lock out.
Special Price-769.00

You can call in your orders at 1-866-648-7637.
Please feel free to pm me or email me with any questions.
Thanks
Dave
Old 07-07-2005, 07:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice Deals Dave! I just sent you the $$ today for my Kit, so start packing up my Big Order Please I will likley add an electronic Gauge to my order, but will call you Friday to let you know for sure.

Man I started out with a $500 nitrous Kit and by the time I finished it will be $1,500 Oh well, I guess it costs money to have fun. My wife is gonna kick my ***, but after I Hit Her with Nitro Dave's "Big Show Purge", She is gonna love me....................

Thanks again for all your help with my set up. Your a good Man Dave

The Bandit
Old 07-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

o.k... looking to toss the jug on my car.. what's the deal here. which of these kits is the one that I'm looking for, kinda in the dark as to what is what, but I know that for now, i wanna hose about 100 to the car... with teh intent that a good 200 will be getting sprayed after I redo the motor in about a year or so. Nay suggestions? Wet, dry, which setup had the best flexibility to go from a low level to a high level without a whole kit being upgraded.. I like to do stuff once in the absolute best possible fashion.. any advise would be appreciated.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:22 AM
11 Second Club

Great deals, Dave!

I think I'm ready to take the NO2 plunge myself. I'm interested in the Nitrous Express NXL direct port system (Can you beat the Summit price on this?), your Group 2 accessory package above, an NX switch console assembly, a BMN window switch, and a set of NEX spark plugs. Could you please PM me a total for the above?

Thanks!
Old 07-11-2005, 09:39 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 2001 Red Coupe Bandit
Nice Deals Dave! I just sent you the $$ today for my Kit, so start packing up my Big Order Please I will likley add an electronic Gauge to my order, but will call you Friday to let you know for sure.

Man I started out with a $500 nitrous Kit and by the time I finished it will be $1,500 Oh well, I guess it costs money to have fun. My wife is gonna kick my ***, but after I Hit Her with Nitro Dave's "Big Show Purge", She is gonna love me....................

Thanks again for all your help with my set up. Your a good Man Dave

The Bandit
Gary,
Sounds good.You will be in the garage installing your nitrous system before you know it.
Dave
Old 07-11-2005, 09:44 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
o.k... looking to toss the jug on my car.. what's the deal here. which of these kits is the one that I'm looking for, kinda in the dark as to what is what, but I know that for now, i wanna hose about 100 to the car... with teh intent that a good 200 will be getting sprayed after I redo the motor in about a year or so. Nay suggestions? Wet, dry, which setup had the best flexibility to go from a low level to a high level without a whole kit being upgraded.. I like to do stuff once in the absolute best possible fashion.. any advise would be appreciated.
Group one is probley the most common set up we sell.This system comes with jetting from 35-150.However the system can flow all the way up to 200 hp and with uprgrading the line from the solenoid to the nozzle it can spray 250hp.We also offer the maff system.It can spray up to 250 hp on each side.Either system will work just fine for you.Feel free to shoot me a pm on anyquestions you may have.
Dave
Old 07-11-2005, 09:46 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by XTrooper
Great deals, Dave!

I think I'm ready to take the NO2 plunge myself. I'm interested in the Nitrous Express NXL direct port system (Can you beat the Summit price on this?), your Group 2 accessory package above, an NX switch console assembly, a BMN window switch, and a set of NEX spark plugs. Could you please PM me a total for the above?

Thanks!
You bet we can beat summits price....Sending you a pm.
Dave
Old 07-11-2005, 10:17 AM
11 Second Club

You bet we can beat summits price....Sending you a pm.
Dave
Thanks, Dave!
Old 07-12-2005, 06:17 AM
11 Second Club

Dave,

I didn't receive that PM if you sent it. Also, I have one quick question. I'm making ~400 rwhp at the moment. Do you think my 28.8# fuel injectors and stock fuel pump will be able to support an 80 shot from the NXL system?

Thanks again!
Old 07-12-2005, 09:57 AM
11 Second Club

group 1 has a 10# bottle i presume?
Old 07-12-2005, 10:15 AM
11 Second Club

Dave,

I didn't receive that PM if you sent it. Also, I have one quick question. I'm making ~400 rwhp at the moment. Do you think my 28.8# fuel injectors and stock fuel pump will be able to support an 80 shot from the NXL system?

Thanks again!
I'm not an expert, but I vote "no." I'm in the same boat and will be ordering a walbro in-tank pump.

Good to see ya X, used to see all the time on LS1.com (ZZTOPO)

Old 07-12-2005, 10:18 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1ScrudeDude
I'm not an expert, but I vote "no." I'm in the same boat and will be ordering a walbro in-tank pump.

Good to see ya X, used to see all the time on LS1.com (ZZTOPO)

Hey, amigo! Good to see you also!

I guess with the direct port the injectors aren't an issue, so the only question is the fuel pump. I'll guess I'll just wait and see what happens when we go to dyno tune it, but I think I'll have a fuel pump available just in case.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:41 AM
FormerVendor

Dave,

Thanks again!
XTROOPER.
Im sorry I fell behind.Ill get to you right after lunch today.
As for the fuel system.The injectors are fine as long as you are not maxing the duty cycle on motor.I do suggest a fuel pump upgrade.
Dave
Old 07-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Please reply to my p.m. too...

Thanks.
Old 07-12-2005, 12:22 PM
11 Second Club

XTROOPER.
Im sorry I fell behind.Ill get to you right after lunch today.
As for the fuel system.The injectors are fine as long as you are not maxing the duty cycle on motor.I do suggest a fuel pump upgrade.
Dave
No problem, Dave, and thanks for the information regarding my current fuel supply. Could I bother you to quote me a price with the NX MAF system also? I'm not completely decided whether to go with the NXL or MAF systems. Is one much easier than the other to install or are they about the same? Whichever setup I choose, I'm planning on spraying something in the 75-90 shot range and nothing higher.

Thanks!
Old 07-12-2005, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Your stock fuel pump can handle up to 150 horsepower with the much simpler MAF system.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No problem, Dave, and thanks for the information regarding my current fuel supply. Could I bother you to quote me a price with the NX MAF system also? I'm not completely decided whether to go with the NXL or MAF systems. Is one much easier than the other to install or are they about the same? Whichever setup I choose, I'm planning on spraying something in the 75-90 shot range and nothing higher.

Thanks!
Remember i'm doing the MAF and you're doing the NXL!!! I get the easy way out!! Actually Dave has suggested I go with a Shark Nozzle with NX jets on my Zex 150 wet...this may save me lots of $$$...either way, Dave is about the most informed, honest and easy to deal with person i've met in a long time!! Joey too!!
- Macon