Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suggestions Placement Nozzle(s) NX Wet Kit(Pics inside)

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 04:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SDB
Well Robert56, I am successful in my own company, a psychologcal assessment office. If I chose to open a performance automotive shop it would be successful as well. I know first hand from 3 people that have had terrible work done at DTE and have read the insane emails Phil has sent to one of them and heard the excuses from their shop. Phil is aggressive in his online persona, and brings that out of others. My opinion is that his shop is full of incompetent idiots and they do horrible work and charge insane prices. I understand that is just my opinion, but it is pretty well followed by many other in my area.

SDB
So you know then that you can't please everyone, no matter how you bend over backwards for them. As a owner myself of two (in past) different companys, I also know that some will not be pleased no matter what. In your area people like you spreading propaganda, no wonder the locals think it's a **** shop. I challenge you to go to corvetteforum and see what's really up. For every 3-so called disatisfied customers you'll find a thousand that support that support DTE. I am finished with this.
Robert
Old 07-25-2005, 07:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert56
I was trying to stay out of this, but you need to head over to corvetteforum.com and you will see how DTE is held in high regard.
Lets put this another way, we will weigh your opinions, based on your successfull company, and compare it to DTE's success. Oh, you aren't that successfull, well maybe your opinions fall a little short also.
Nothing personal,
Robert

Successfull!!! me serving this country isnt successfull enough for you? i think you should think alittle before you speak next time of someones success.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ws6sojuiced01
Successfull!!! me serving this country isnt successfull enough for you? i think you should think alittle before you speak next time of someones success.
It doesn't feel to good to have your integrity challenged on a world wide forum does it.

Your service to our country is certainly praised by myself and most others and was never in question.

You state: "I think you should think a little before you speak next time of someones success." Maybe you and your friends could benifit by following your own advice.

One again, nothing personal against anyone. I am done with this thread.
Robert
Old 07-25-2005, 07:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Take it to PMs if more discussion is needed. I dont see a reason to continue this...If someone feels a need for this to be open please PM me and tell me why.

Quick Reply: Suggestions Placement Nozzle(s) NX Wet Kit(Pics inside)