Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Melting #7 and #8 plugs on 250 shot single Fogger SHO ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 01:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey now that I have you here.. I tried to talk shep into a progressive system since he was having too much hp at the short end (traction even with AWD). My freind put one on a hurst olds....

I want to run the NX/FJO progressive controller with a dry direct port and enrich via staged secondary fuel injectors.

1.How are the NX noids at living with the progressive controller..
2.Do you have a big dry direct port kit like the TNT kit..
Old 07-21-2005, 01:56 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by V8_DSM_V8again
Hey now that I have you here.. I tried to talk shep into a progressive system since he was having too much hp at the short end (traction even with AWD). My freind put one on a hurst olds....

I want to run the NX/FJO progressive controller with a dry direct port and enrich via staged secondary fuel injectors.

1.How are the NX noids at living with the progressive controller..
2.Do you have a big dry direct port kit like the TNT kit..
Yea, Shep has some issues with traction. I think one of guys here had tried to talk him into going with a progressive unit, I can't believe he still hasn't done it, haha.

The Maximizer II is definately the way to go with progressive control. That think does way more than most nitrous guys will ever need. Our solenoids handle the progression just fine, they use a teflon material that resists swelling better than the other stuff they use on solenoid pistons.

Sorry, but we don't make dry nitrous systems, only wet. A wet direct port would work great, especially with the Maximizer II.

You might also look into getting the FJO Dual Channel WB AFR controller. That thing is absolutely amazing in helping a person tune. NXRicky is using it right now on his turbo 6.0L that he has in his truck and from what he's shown me so far it is very easy to use.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:03 PM
TECH Resident

Maybe the TNT dry nozzles and your noids etc...

I'll look at the FJO controller... Just a WB o2 right...

I have a AEM single channel on the DSM...

I want a dual channel wide band on the V8 and to run a ECU in full time closed loop WB o2 feedback.

I'm only looking dry because I'll have 8 extra fuel injectors wetting it down..

With Wb o2 input (knock and EGT based too) controlling the AFR it should be much more potent than any normal wet system due to the ability to run closer to the optimum AFR at all times... So it is still wet... if you think about it.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:15 PM
FormerVendor

V8_DSM_V8again- I sent you a pm so we don't continue to hijack this thread, haha.

Quick Reply: Melting #7 and #8 plugs on 250 shot single Fogger SHO ?'s