Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tnt 75hp Shot Race Results

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 05:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrr23
you say DO NOT SPRAY AT 2200 RPMS. i am just here to counter your definitive absolute statement with whys and i do it. the you come back with 3000 rpms isn't the magical number, you can go lower. but you even say you don't know how much lower you can go. but you can definately say NOT 2200 RPMS?

i would rather you say, while it can be done, so long as you take the proper precautions, it's not recommended.

can you at least agree with that statement???? because it's obvious you can go lower than 3000 rpms. you even said so.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it? Here is my VERY FIRST REPLY on the subject.

Originally Posted by 383LQ4SS
DO NOT TURN IT ON AT 2200 rpm. Even with the 75 shot. Start at the usual 3000 rpm recomended and if you feel you have to do something different from there you could adjust it a bit. I wouldnt go lower than 3000 much more than a few hundred rpm. And do not go lower than 3000 when you step to the TNT 100 shot or larger.

If you need me to explain to you how this paragraph is not an absolute I will......well....on second thought...no I wont. Not gonna waste the time. If I were you I would stay queit for a bit. You are not looking too bright at this point in time.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

im with ya mr223, although im basing it on general SBC/BBC racecars, not really LS1s (since im new to them). although in almost all cases, it wouldnt really be very benificial to do it. in my race car (bbc) there was no problem cruising down the street at 1500rpm and banging both stages.. all it would do is flash the converter and kill the tires. but it wasnt gonna hurt anything.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 383LQ4SS
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it? Here is my VERY FIRST REPLY on the subject.

If you need me to explain to you how this paragraph is not an absolute I will......well....on second thought...no I wont. Not gonna waste the time. If I were you I would stay queit for a bit. You are not looking too bright at this point in time.
earlier i said i give up. but you want to continue this. and i really want to end this bickering between you and i. so long as you keep responding after you say you won't, then i'll keep coming back. i'll stop when you do. this part of the thread is what should be taken to PMs. but, if you must....

come on let's waste more bandwidth, really. it seems you need to grammar school. when you said, and even you quote yourself, DO NOT SPRAY AT 2200 RPMS, that is a definitive and absolute statement. what else could it be?? hell, you even capitalized it to emphasize those exact words.

and i won't go into misspelling as it's not my strong suit either i can fat finger the keyboard with the best of them.

EDIT: see, i just had to edit due to a grammatical error .
Old 07-25-2005, 07:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Your not too bright are ya. I would love for this "Twilight Zone" episode to end. But if you read your reply to me above...YOU ASKED ME FOR A REPLY. So I did. But since its obvious your goal here is to bicker I will end this for you. Next time be careful how you spread your info on this forum and get your ducks in a row before making claims.

Feel free to PM me if you need to discuss this further.