Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NX Phase 3 Gemini Quad vs. NOS 2 Stage Double Cross Bar

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default NX Phase 3 Gemini Quad vs. NOS 2 Stage Double Cross Bar

Any one have any experience with either of these kits? I am switching to a Super Victor on my LT1 and I am looking at using one of these two kits?

With the Super Victor and its runners extended into the plenum a bit I have to be real careful what kit I use otherwise I would just run a 2 Stage Big Shot.

I was told the NOS Double Cross Bar is a great choice, but I am very curious about the spray bar less Phase 3 Gemini plate.

Any input would be greatly appreciated....especially real world experience with either of them.

Thanks,

Dave
Old 08-08-2005, 09:12 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave95Formula
Any one have any experience with either of these kits? I am switching to a Super Victor on my LT1 and I am looking at using one of these two kits?

With the Super Victor and its runners extended into the plenum a bit I have to be real careful what kit I use otherwise I would just run a 2 Stage Big Shot.

I was told the NOS Double Cross Bar is a great choice, but I am very curious about the spray bar less Phase 3 Gemini plate.

Any input would be greatly appreciated....especially real world experience with either of them.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave we can test the pattern on YOUR intake to make sure it is the best it can be.. And in the event the pattern sucks, I can just build you a custom piece for your application..
Ricky
Old 08-08-2005, 11:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NXRICKY
Dave we can test the pattern on YOUR intake to make sure it is the best it can be.. And in the event the pattern sucks, I can just build you a custom piece for your application..
Ricky
How much to test my intake, how long would it take? What is the testing method?

If a custom piece was necessary what kind of additional charge would be involved?

Dave
Old 08-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave95Formula
How much to test my intake, how long would it take? What is the testing method?

If a custom piece was necessary what kind of additional charge would be involved?

Dave
Purchase a system, its a part of the package...
I use nitrous first to make sure its going were I want it to.... Then if need be a NON flamable liquid and nitrous as a final check...
If a custom part is need it would add 150.00 that include labor and the plate.
(only applies to 4150 and or 4500 series flangers)

Ricky

Quick Reply: NX Phase 3 Gemini Quad vs. NOS 2 Stage Double Cross Bar