Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Using Dynojet Wideband Com. as Window Switch..

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 06:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Using Dynojet Wideband Com. as Window Switch..

I just wired up my dynojet wideband commander to work as my window switch, EXTREMELY simple actually. You use the orange/white wire coming out of the DJ WBC and bring that to a switch, than off the switch you go to the nitrous relay.

You set it up by going to device settings on the software (when the module is hooked up to the computer obviously) than go to relay option. I have mine set so that it only activates when rpms are above 3400 and throttle positioning is at 100%.

I just emailed Dynojet asking for, or to make a software update that allows the nitrous to turn off when it hits a certain RPM also (shouldn't be hard to incorperate that in to the software).

It works flawlessly, and after having TWO MSD digital window switches go BAD on me, I am never going to use an MSD product again, complete crap and their phone tech are complete idiots (the online forum is actually extremely decent though).

Just a heads up. The DJ wbc can be had NEW for $450 and basically comes with it's own window switch. I encourage everyone to email mailto:tech@widebandcommander.com and ask them to incorperate an "off" rpm parameter in to a software update.

Thanks,
Steve