Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hidden Nitrous System?

Old 12-13-2005, 07:37 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Hidden Nitrous System?

I was wondering if they made something like this for an LSX.

Old 12-13-2005, 07:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check with Nitrous Direct their version is called 'Money-maker'.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:45 PM
10 Second Club

They don't because on the Lt1's there is a intake valley for it to fit in. On the Ls motors the intake sits flush no space under it. Also I seen people try to do that but it doesn't work on the LT1's either because there is no way to get lines in there for the fuel and nitrous. I think its just a cool pick though.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:28 PM
TECH Resident

nitro daves does a hidden dp kit too, you sneaky sneak dont you know nitrous is cheating?
Old 12-13-2005, 10:29 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 227Hawk
Check with Nitrous Direct their version is called 'Money-maker'.
Actually that is us. Nitrous Outlet.
Dave
Old 12-13-2005, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Actually that is us. Nitrous Outlet.
Dave

Sorry i knew it was a sponsor.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:51 PM
FormerVendor

LOL, No problem
Dave
Old 12-14-2005, 04:24 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They don't because on the Lt1's there is a intake valley for it to fit in. On the Ls motors the intake sits flush no space under it. Also I seen people try to do that but it doesn't work on the LT1's either because there is no way to get lines in there for the fuel and nitrous. I think its just a cool pick though.
Sure there is you just have to be creative. Used to have a friend that tapped the back of his block and had bulkhead fittings in the rear of the block flex lines to the fuel nitrous block etc... Very cool and sneaky LOL!
Old 12-14-2005, 09:44 AM
FormerVendor

Nitro Dave's "Money Maker" hidden system is probably the hardest to find that I have ever seen. Hidding all of the other parts of the system would be the only issue when using the Money Maker.

I was thinking that you could possibly do a direct port system inside of a Fast intake, but after looking at it I think you would choke off so much air that it would hinder performance N/A. But you never know 'till you try something, right? lol.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

I wonder if you could run a dry setup and shoot the spray in thru the PCV openign on teh intake, and just eliminate the pcv and go with breathers, but leave it there to conceal the line. Car would have to be tuned right, as the MAF wouldn't see anything, but that would be the most hidden setup I can think of. I know of people that setup a nos 5177 kit to spray into the filter, so there's no lines or anything visable, and that also works, but the line in the pcv hose, I'd think that would be the most hidden thing you could do. Just have to hide the safety stuff, like the wot switch and the fuel pressure switch.. I'd think that stuff would be harder to hide.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:40 AM
TECH Resident

im having trouble finding the "money maker" kits onNitro daves website. Can some one help me out?? plus id like to see an installed pic if at all possible.

Tyler
Old 12-14-2005, 12:23 PM
FormerVendor

1BAD02WS6 - The Money Maker is a completely hidden system. The only way you will get to see it is either buy it or bribe someone else that has it into showing you. That's why it's hidden, if Dave had pictures of it for everyone to see then people would know where to look for it and then there's no point in getting it for yourself.

Trust me, the Money Maker is the best hidden setup I have ever seen on an LS1, or just about any motor for that matter. Unless you know exactly where to look, I would bet that you could look in the engine compartment all day and never find it. Even knowing where it is, it is still kinda tricky to pinpoint it once it's installed.

Jl-WS6 - That's not a bad idea, but the tune would be kinda difficult I think if it was a dry setup. For the activation you could use a TPS/Window switch and hide them in the glove box or just about anywhere you had room. The fuel pressure safety switch might be tough to hide, but I'm sure there is a way. The bottle and solenoids wouldn't be too hard to hide either.

I'm not a fan of hidden systems because more times than not someone watching/listening will be able to tell if you spraying or not, but if someone really wants to do it the Money Maker is the best IMO.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NXJeremy
1BAD02WS6 - The Money Maker is a completely hidden system. The only way you will get to see it is either buy it or bribe someone else that has it into showing you. That's why it's hidden, if Dave had pictures of it for everyone to see then people would know where to look for it and then there's no point in getting it for yourself.

Trust me, the Money Maker is the best hidden setup I have ever seen on an LS1, or just about any motor for that matter. Unless you know exactly where to look, I would bet that you could look in the engine compartment all day and never find it. Even knowing where it is, it is still kinda tricky to pinpoint it once it's installed.
is it even hidden on the website?? damn thats sneaky a link or pic would be nice. Thanks

Tyler
Old 12-14-2005, 07:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1BAD02WS6
is it even hidden on the website?? damn thats sneaky a link or pic would be nice. Thanks

Tyler
PM Dave.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 1BAD02WS6
is it even hidden on the website?? damn thats sneaky
Tyler
Old 12-14-2005, 09:52 PM
FormerVendor

lOL, Its not on our website. This system is only sold by word of mouth. It mauy never end up on our website.
Dave
Old 12-14-2005, 09:58 PM
12 Second Club

Any more information? Wet/Dry/DP? How much, and how much of a shot?
Old 12-14-2005, 10:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Delet this thread lol, the reason you dont see kits posted is because then it wouldnt be hidden. In Chitown/Huston and other states they are really big into racing for money and bullshitting. So no one is really going to tell you much and you wont find many answers.
Old 12-14-2005, 10:10 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by B.W.
Any more information? Wet/Dry/DP? How much, and how much of a shot?
All I can tell you is that we are a true custom Nitrous store. We can make anything from hidden dry lkits to hidden wet systems.The only people that will ever know what to look for is the serious racers that spent the money to get that hidden set up. It would not be fair for us to send out pics of this custom work.

Now to any one that may want a complete hidden set up on a proffesional level.Bring us you car.We will build you the best money hustler money can by.

Thats why we call it the MONEY MAKER.
Dave
Old 12-15-2005, 04:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
All I can tell you is that we are a true custom Nitrous store. We can make anything from hidden dry lkits to hidden wet systems.The only people that will ever know what to look for is the serious racers that spent the money to get that hidden set up. It would not be fair for us to send out pics of this custom work.

Now to any one that may want a complete hidden set up on a proffesional level.Bring us you car.We will build you the best money hustler money can by.

Thats why we call it the MONEY MAKER.
Dave

That is BADASS hook me up w/ a pm w/ prices and what the kit comes w/ thanks!

Search this Thread