Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NX and Nitrous Outlet

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 02:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NX and Nitrous Outlet

I have had a flood of questions over the last weekend. The more I learn about this little thing called nitrous the less I realize I know. NX (Ricky and Jeremy) and Nitrous Outlet's Nitro Dave have been there in an unbelieveable way to help me get through these trials. I'd say i've worn out my welcome 20 fold but they just keep on helping. Just blows my minds how some people just "get" it. So if you are a newbie or old timer or like me in between somewhere and you are trying to figure out what system to buy or where to buy it...remember NX and Nitros Outlet. This could go in Vendor feedback but it deserves a place here too. There are other excellent people here too...but these guys have just helped me out more than I can put into words.
- Macon
Old 02-06-2006, 05:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the kind words Macon. By the way, sorry you didn't catch me earlier today, I was in class. Shoot me a pm or AIM tomorrow and I'll get in touch with you.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:23 PM
TECH Junkie

This site, especially those mentioned but not exclusively, has very high quality and customer oriented sponsors. i see time and time again sponsors that help others with problems and suggestions without necessarily expecting a dime from the person they are helping. i do know that when i do get nitrous, its goin to be a Nitro Dave system using NX components for the majority of it.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:42 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Macon,
Thanks for the kind words. I enjoy helping anyone at anytime. But talking to you always puts a smile on my face. You have such a good outlook on life in general. Its nice to stop every now and then and have a good laugh with someone.
Dave
Old 02-06-2006, 10:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Those 3 guys have been great to me also.
I have not talked to them all, but I have not found a vendor on this site that has not been helpful.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

now only if they'd give away free nitrous kits... lol j/k

Nitrous Outlet guys are definately great to talk too, as are a lot of our kick *** sponsors.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, this is why this is the priemer Nitrous site. Lots of people/sponsors willing to share all knowledge. It's a great club to be in. Kudos to those mentioned.
Robert