Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nothing Compares to our plate!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 10:07 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LETHL_SS
Dave, any chance of getting ahold of another bare 90mm plate?
Yes Im sure I can arrange that.
Dave
Old 03-23-2006, 10:14 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 99FormulaWs6
Yeah I've read that, I was looking for someone (maybe them) to do a Comparison of the available plates (NOS, NX, Daves, whoever else) with the same jetting, and the same noids. to prove they are the best as they claim. I've seen very similar numbers with the NOS plate, so that really doesn't tell me anything about the specific design that is better. The solenoids could be weak and plate design stronger or vice versa, or the design could be so much alike there is no difference. There needs to be a bang for the buck comparison. Maybe I need to pull some strings and see if I can get this done. I'm not cheering for one over the other, but since I'm new to the nitrous world, I'd like to see where it's best to invest my money.
Your reading into this the wrong way.

HP is just a jet change away. MY opinion is based off commonsince and what I have learned through out the time I have been in this industry. To test the different plates against each other on a dyno will show nothing other than the check filled out at the end of the night. No where in any of my post have I claimed our plate will make more hp than the next with the same jetting. It may or it may not. I have no idea. My post are directed at the build quality and desighn. Compare the build of the plates. I have posted the differences. All the info you need is in this post. Pick which plate system you desire and go with it. We have you covered either way. We have our plate and the NOS plate. The best two plates on the market... Both backed by our customer service......and knowledgeable tech help.
Dave
Old 03-23-2006, 11:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

should have dyno numbers today for my 408 with 200 shot!!
Old 03-23-2006, 07:38 PM
TECH Addict

got some numbers from Mike at G-Force. Converter unlocked and a 200 shot was 685RWHP and it was over 700TRQ at the wheels. I don`t remember the exact number but very close. I will pick her up at lunch Friday and get the sheets. This is with car in sig! On just motor unlocked she pulled 475rwhp 506trq (close guess)unlocked at the wheels, this was hot-they had been tuning for 45mins and she still pulled these numbers at the end. He left her on the dyno for first thing in the morning to see how she does. I will let everyone know. They loved the look and set-up of the plate(90mm). I can`t wait to see how she looks!! We didn`t want to lock the converter on spray. It`s new!!

Last edited by beardWS6; 03-23-2006 at 07:44 PM.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

wow looks like number are pretty good. Did you get any NA.
Ricky
Old 03-23-2006, 07:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds good man....have fun with the new setup untill you get bored again and go bigger on the shot.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:36 PM
11 Second Club

Not trying to pick on you, I really like the idea of the plate, and I'm very glad its out on the market. Both of them, but I was hoping someone would pick up on this and see if there is any difference in the designs. They are honestly pretty similar the difference you stated were mute, as I do think most people tend to pick the product that make the most bang for the buck. I do think it's a little better design to have the gasket cut into the plate, but I doubt there will be any instance of leaking from the NOS plate. Anyways don't take my words too harshly, I hope you continue to be inovators in this field as I'm now ready for some quality nitrous products. Thanks

Quick Reply: Nothing Compares to our plate!!!