Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Gallery

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 06:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh yea, I'll have some new updated pics of my lastest incarnation, as soon as I get my latest package from "The Man".
Robert
Old 03-01-2006, 07:24 AM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Macon
I don't know who's car this is but..why use an FPSS and not wire it up? Not to mention there are hoses all over the place...use some more loom. Just a thought.
you like to try to start alot of ****
Old 03-01-2006, 09:58 AM
TECH Resident

Apparently
Old 03-01-2006, 10:14 AM
TECH Junkie

I don't know who's car this is but..why use an FPSS and not wire it up? Not to mention there are hoses all over the place...use some more loom. Just a thought.
Maybe cause I didnt feel like muthafuckin hooking it up and wire looms are Gay
Old 03-01-2006, 10:19 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
Maybe cause I didnt feel like muthafuckin hooking it up and wire looms are Gay
i agree, wire loom over stainless hose? it looks mean without it!!!
i notice this guy has a derogitory remark in every ND post i have ever seen
Old 03-01-2006, 11:03 AM
TECH Resident

YUP and has never been a customer <shrug> what can ya do - You tell em TA! lol
Old 03-01-2006, 11:03 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
i agree, wire loom over stainless hose? it looks mean without it!!!
i notice this guy has a derogitory remark in every ND post i have ever seen
If you saw the PMs I got from Nitrous Direct you wouldn't have much respect from them either.

But because you asked...just because I support NX and Nitro Dave (or one or the other) and post something Nitrous Direct tells me things like "I better get on the right team"... etc...I have them all so does Nine Ball. and men...I started nothing.

The point of the photo...nice big hose across the front looks out of place to me. You have loom that stops short of its termination.

Well you answered the question on the FPSS. I'd take it out of the system if its not being used...a source for leaks.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:17 AM
TECH Resident

Bottom line is this thread had nothing to do with you, was simply a nice gallery of customer photos their rides, and installs. No bickering, no problems, no brand conflicts nothing just pictures! You simply couldn't be nice, stay out of it or post anything nice to these guys! Has nothing really do even do with us. All you do is complain, post negative things about us, which in return gets you pm's.. stop your cry baby whining, and Cold Fusion is tired of getting your pm's too. Bottom line is like who you like, that's awesome but you have not done business with us, and don't have a leg to stand on. We spoke a few times, and was even going tcome se ya dyno.. not sure what your issues are, seem kind bi-polar. Lay off man these guys are enjoying their pics, and it has zero to do with you, any brand, or your experiences.. i'm not the only one who sees the method and point of your posts. Have a great day!

Robert: package is on it's way!
Darren u too
Old 03-01-2006, 11:19 AM
8 second mod

If you saw the PMs I got from Nitrous Direct you wouldn't have much respect from them either.

But because you asked...just because I support NX and Nitro Dave (or one or the other) and post something Nitrous Direct tells me things like "I better get on the right team"... etc...I have them all so does Nine Ball. and men...I started nothing.

The point of the photo...nice big hose across the front looks out of place to me. You have loom that stops short of its termination.

Well you answered the question on the FPSS. I'd take it out of the system if its not being used...a source for leaks.
thats fine, but there is this thing called getting over it. ever here of the term beating a dead horse?
well, your doing it now.
I dont like alot of people, but that doesnt meen im going to go in every post they make and bad mouth them.
just get over it. you look like a fool.
and maybe he likes the way the fpss looks.

why do you have a big stupid wing on your car? because you like them, same reason i have gay ground fx on my car, i like them. who cares.
just go away, dont go away mad, just go away.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:37 AM
10 Second Club

No medical condiitions Scott...more projection. Your aility to respin **** is uncanny. How many times have I PMed CF? Twice as I recall...to Albert both times showing him just how you act. he doesn't care. That says something. Your statement suggests I hammer out one after the other (that's the way I see it anyway). But...this is your thread my bad. I'll leave this one alone...Noyzee you are correct as far as that goes...btw...the wing gets compliments!!

Last edited by Macon; 03-01-2006 at 11:52 AM.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:44 AM
8 second mod

the wing gets compliments!!
well, i dont like it. so thats point made. you cant please everyone.
and also, now that you know how i feel, im done.
Peace out V Rabbit.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:59 AM
Teching In

Well I have been more of a lurker on this site for awhile. I have been contemplaiting adding nitrous to my car in a serious way. Been readin up on it, and watching vendor posts here etc. I must say as simply an observer I often laugh and even get annoyed with some of the stupidity I see. Often times it reminds me of romper room.

I'm tired of seeing buddies of buddies posting in every single topic that someone else starts just with the goal of ruining it ( and it goes on in other topics and vendors and types of items for sale not just nitrous). I'm sure i'm not the only one who sees this, i'm not the smartest cookie out there. Macon it's painfully obvious to me what your intentions were and are in virtually every post you make and it gets really old. Nobody really seems to care what you like or don't and the tone of your posting is extremely childish putting it as nicely as I can. I still have not decided whom I will buy from Outlet or Direct, or which brand Cold Fusion or Nitrous Express, but if things keep going the way they are the choice will become alot easier. Surely you must have better things to do with your life?
Old 03-01-2006, 12:18 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by ViperX
Well I have been more of a lurker on this site for awhile. I have been contemplaiting adding nitrous to my car in a serious way. Been readin up on it, and watching vendor posts here etc. I must say as simply an observer I often laugh and even get annoyed with some of the stupidity I see. Often times it reminds me of romper room.

I'm tired of seeing buddies of buddies posting in every single topic that someone else starts just with the goal of ruining it ( and it goes on in other topics and vendors and types of items for sale not just nitrous). I'm sure i'm not the only one who sees this, i'm not the smartest cookie out there. Macon it's painfully obvious to me what your intentions were and are in virtually every post you make and it gets really old. Nobody really seems to care what you like or don't and the tone of your posting is extremely childish putting it as nicely as I can. I still have not decided whom I will buy from Outlet or Direct, or which brand Cold Fusion or Nitrous Express, but if things keep going the way they are the choice will become alot easier. Surely you must have better things to do with your life?
well put.
Old 03-01-2006, 12:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ViperX

okay - maybe i've overdone it - i can take criticism. At least I spoke my mind...again maybe in the wrong thread. I have always asked that people develop a great relationship from where they get their products. That's pretty much it. Quote where i've said anything negative concerning Cold Fusion? I try very hard not to.
Old 03-01-2006, 02:03 PM
8 second mod

okay - maybe i've overdone it - i can take criticism. At least I spoke my mind...again maybe in the wrong thread. I have always asked that people develop a great relationship from where they get their products. That's pretty much it. Quote where i've said anything negative concerning Cold Fusion? I try very hard not to.
I understand, im feeling the love now.
Old 03-01-2006, 02:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

DAMN!! I wanted to see a free for all! Does everyone HAVE to kiss and make up

Better watch out for my Frankienstien N2O kit
Old 03-01-2006, 03:10 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv

|Kiss this

jk. lol
Old 03-01-2006, 04:51 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
I think I was wrong so I admit it...no big deal.

I learn to hate them too....
Old 03-01-2006, 05:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I think I was wrong so I admit it...no big deal.

I learn to hate them too....

HOW DARE YOU!! I am insulted that my choice of brands...or lack of

My feelings are hurt!
Old 03-01-2006, 05:18 PM
11 Second Club

Well I have a good relationship with scott and he has never done me wrong..

Just my thoughts