Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nasty performance Fuel rails with Nitro Dave's TB plate

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 06:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nasty performance Fuel rails with Nitro Dave's TB plate

Awhile back I bought a set of Nasty perfomance fuel rails and recently bought a TB nitrous plate from Nitro Dave. I will be using hard lines from the solenoids to the TB plate and probably a hard line from the fuel rail to the fuel solenoid. As you can see that TB is polished ( S3 TB).

My concern is that I will be mounting the fuel solenoid on the passengers side, and on the TB plate I am to connect the fuel line to the drivers side of the plate. As you might of guessed, I will be mounting the nitrous and purge solenoid on the drivers side of the intake and I must run the hard lines to the pass. side of the TB plate.

Basically like my old set up is how I want it.

I thought about just having both solenoids on the pass. side and use the bracket Nitro Dave sells that mounts to the head, but that goes where I have my catch can located. I even considered having the fuel solenoid come directly off the fuel rail. As you can see on the pass. side of the fuel rail I already have a fitting to where I can mount the fuel solenoid directly to it.

I'm sure to figure out how I want it to look.. I do know I want the fuel solenoid on the pass. side and the nitrous and purge solenoid on the drivers side, and in someway hard line it to the TB plate.

Oh.. one other thing.. the jets that the TB plate came with.. it came with a chart for the size jets and it goes from 150 shot to 200 shot. Wouldn't you guess it... I am running a 175 shot. Is there any way to tell me what jets to use, or is the jettin the same as the shark nozzle?

Thanks!