Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

383 Stroker/TNT Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 11:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 383 Stroker/TNT Kit

I am going to put a bottle on my 83 F-Body and i was just thinking about a F2 TNT Kit. Would this be a good company to go with. I dont know much about them so. What do u guys think. The motor is fully built so there will not be a problem there.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by procharged383stroker
I am going to put a bottle on my 83 F-Body and i was just thinking about a F2 TNT Kit. Would this be a good company to go with. I dont know much about them so. What do u guys think. The motor is fully built so there will not be a problem there.
My best recomedation is to search on here and find what best suites your needs.. I can tell you that most nitrous kits use close to the same parts, so just compare the parts by the design and the material that they are made of.. That is how I pick any of the parts that are on the market, and the Nozzle shootout above will be benefical as well.. Thats my .02 David@TNT
Old 07-24-2006, 01:56 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I could not agree with David any more than what he typed. I would like to add in to also search Customer service. Service will play a huge roll after the sell..

TNT does use good parts to build there systems.
If I can help you in any way let me know.
Dave
Old 07-25-2006, 01:58 AM
Teching In

Well i think i should explain my self on this one. I have a small block 383 stroker carb. set up, not a ls1 or lt1. The mods i have heads,cam,intake, but no prochager i should have said that be4.The motor is back up with a TH400 with a super street fighter 3800 stall. My car ran a 12.6 at 108. The motor is going to be rebuilt and new head and a cam is going in. The TH400 is going to be built a lil and have a tran brake put on and a new stall.Plus that was with a 10 bolt w/ a 4:10 gear. I am changing it to a 9" with a spool. I am just looking for places to buy the kit from. It will be anywhere from 250 - 300 shoot. I have heard good things bout TNT so. Just looking for so input.