Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm scared to spray a 200hp shot. Should I be????

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 07:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Hey Jon come on up friday

Robert I got a bottle with your name on it baby line up in the other lane friday....my baby 185 shot to your multi stage OMFG shot I am yanking it all on the last bulb.........Lets hope I can go by the tree straighter then normal try to keep up would ya!

I will have a trailer at the track in case you or Jon find that limit

BTW for those wondering yes Robert and I are ok with this line of playing It is all good fun for us
You got it big dog. However, my 3rd stage may just be ready, in case somehow you pull in front. I am uping the launch rpm and shot looking for easy 1.4x 60'ers. Now with that said, you can cut a good light so you may keep up outa the hole. The trailer may be needed, but likely for your car when you break something trying to keep up outa the hole.

Hey, Jon where's my noid?
Robert
Old 09-19-2006, 10:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert56@NitrousDirect

Robert
I'm waiting for the one I paid for to arrive so I can swap it out. It should have been here by now! But obviously it isn't.

If I take it off now and return it to you I won't be able to run Friday.........however I should be able to run Saturday since I can't spray due to lack of cage.

I can get it back to you Wednesday if you want it!!!
Old 09-20-2006, 12:31 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert56@NitrousDirect
You got it big dog. However, my 3rd stage may just be ready, in case somehow you pull in front. I am uping the launch rpm and shot looking for easy 1.4x 60'ers. Now with that said, you can cut a good light so you may keep up outa the hole. The trailer may be needed, but likely for your car when you break something trying to keep up outa the hole.

Robert

Actually I need more converter to get a better 60. Better beware. when I am juicing I am cutting .02x lights....seems to take that long to yank the tires UP out of the beams

Just remember the one who's car goes on the trailer has to drive MY car home....that means a FOUR tire swap at the track while I watch
Old 09-20-2006, 08:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 00Vette
I'm waiting for the one I paid for to arrive so I can swap it out. It should have been here by now! But obviously it isn't.

If I take it off now and return it to you I won't be able to run Friday.........however I should be able to run Saturday since I can't spray due to lack of cage.

I can get it back to you Wednesday if you want it!!!
I have other noids you can use, however, that one is going on permanent for my 3rd stage, sorry.
Robert
Old 09-20-2006, 08:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Actually I need more converter to get a better 60. Better beware. when I am juicing I am cutting .02x lights....seems to take that long to yank the tires UP out of the beams

Just remember the one who's car goes on the trailer has to drive MY car home....that means a FOUR tire swap at the track while I watch
Yea them lights are going to kill me, but I have a back up plan.
Will you need to change the tires for your car going on trailer?
Robert

Quick Reply: I'm scared to spray a 200hp shot. Should I be????