Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dual Stage For sale CHEEP!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 10:52 AM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dual Stage For sale CHEEP!!!!!!!

My Fast Custom painted 90 mm Intake with dual stage direct port N2O system Must Go ASAP!!!!!
this intake has about $6,000 worth of stuff!!! its good for up to 600+ worth of spray.
jets for 150-600 included

this thing is bad ***.
i need to sell it NOW.

$2,500 with no t-body!
everything else included!!!!!!!!!!
it will cost more to buy a fast and a direct port then to buy this hole setup. purges, lines, jets ect ect ect.

this thing is bad ***!!!!
will talk trades for fast 90
Old 10-11-2006, 11:30 AM
8 second mod

bump up
Old 10-11-2006, 11:41 AM
12 Second Club

me thinks your the only rich person spraying...gl with the sale
Old 10-11-2006, 11:49 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Hennytime
me thinks your the only rich person spraying...gl with the sale
this setup is huge $$$$$
im selling it for cheep. i cant believe someone hasnt got it. i think its a little to big dog
Old 10-11-2006, 12:04 PM
TECH Resident

I'm sure your setup is great and works miracles at the track, but no offense, I think it's aesthetically unpleasing. I wouldn't want to see that under my hood. It's also all your custom work and I'm sure most people who are looking at a DP setup will want to do their own custom work. I know I would. If not, Dave's your main competitor. Most people seem to only need/want a small shot anyway (i.e., NOT 600 HP!) How many people's engines in this section do you think can handle what your setup is capable of throwing at them? I bet not many... especially (probably) not many who don't already have their own sick setup. This is your 3rd thread regarding this particular steup. I say give up and part out!
Old 10-12-2006, 05:00 PM
TECH Resident

TTT for a great setup
Old 10-13-2006, 07:30 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Somebody09
I'm sure your setup is great and works miracles at the track, but no offense, I think it's aesthetically unpleasing. I wouldn't want to see that under my hood. It's also all your custom work and I'm sure most people who are looking at a DP setup will want to do their own custom work. I know I would. If not, Dave's your main competitor. Most people seem to only need/want a small shot anyway (i.e., NOT 600 HP!) How many people's engines in this section do you think can handle what your setup is capable of throwing at them? I bet not many... especially (probably) not many who don't already have their own sick setup. This is your 3rd thread regarding this particular steup. I say give up and part out!
i say, didnt your mother tell you if you got nothing nice to say dont say anything at all?

as for the people that have or dont have sick setups to handle the intake, there are people building setups, and this intake is perfect for them. its like the intake that keeps on giving.

also, the pics of the intake alone do nothing for it. when its on the car and everything is tied in. it looks sweet. i get ALOT of complements on it.

Old 10-13-2006, 07:39 AM
8 second mod

oh yhea, i also had 2 or 3 people talk to me about this a while back. they thought my price was to high, so they went ahead and built there own, just to pm me back and say they wish they bought mine. it was a better setup, and it cost them alot more to build there own.
so someone who has done there homework, and someone that is planning on a nasty setup, this intake is perfect.

also, dave make nasty setups, and im not trying to compeat with him. trust me.

as for parting it out. if some one wants to buy an intake with 16 holes in it, then fine. if not its going as a package deal.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:54 AM
Tenured Member

When you are part of the 9 sec club you can post however many times you want
Old 10-13-2006, 07:56 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Outlaw Motorsports
When you are part of the 9 sec club you can post however many times you want
hahaha. thanks
Old 10-13-2006, 09:15 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Noyzee
i say, didnt your mother tell you if you got nothing nice to say dont say anything at all?
No. She told me to speak my mind!

Originally Posted by Noyzee
also, dave make nasty setups, and im not trying to compeat with him. trust me.
I think you completely missed my point... you're not the only one selling a direct port setup, whether it's one, two, or a thousand. Dave sells direct port setups. It could still only be one or two, but he sells them. You don't have to try to compete. The mere fact that you're both selling similar products presents a competition.
Old 10-13-2006, 10:11 AM
12 Second Club

This is a great set up and a great price on it if i haddent allredy gotten a dp set up and an ls6 i would be very interested in this and im SI. This is some thing someone could use now on a 150-200 shot on stock bottom end and then move the shot up latter when they have a built motor its dirt cheap when you consider that.
Old 10-13-2006, 10:19 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by 98redorangeta
This is a great set up and a great price on it if i haddent allredy gotten a dp set up and an ls6 i would be very interested in this and im SI. This is some thing someone could use now on a 150-200 shot on stock bottom end and then move the shot up latter when they have a built motor its dirt cheap when you consider that.
that is exactly what im saying.
like i said, its the intake that keeps on giving. lol

thanks
Old 10-13-2006, 10:41 AM
Tenured Member

I will wait for Noyzee to finally get POed and sell it for a ridiculously cheap price then I will pick it up and go 9.39@142.76 just to rub it in on one kit. OH SNAP!
Old 10-13-2006, 10:49 AM
8 second mod

I will wait for Noyzee to finally get POed and sell it for a ridiculously cheap price then I will pick it up and go 9.39@142.76 just to rub it in on one kit. OH SNAP!

haha, you wont do it sissy.
its already at a rediculos low price. buy it and try it
Old 10-13-2006, 10:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know my dual stage didnt cost $6000 for Dave to build..
I have to agree with some people, this is a one-off thing. It was built for YOU. Its like buying a car, if I put **** carpet in it and a chain steering wheel, would you buy it? Probably not, but its worth alot to me since I did it. I think you're best bet is to part it out, plug the holes on the intake and go from there.
No doubt its a killer setup, its proven itself, but its not for everyone..
Old 10-13-2006, 11:04 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by TchargedLS1TA
I know my dual stage didnt cost $6000 for Dave to build..
I have to agree with some people, this is a one-off thing. It was built for YOU. Its like buying a car, if I put **** carpet in it and a chain steering wheel, would you buy it? Probably not, but its worth alot to me since I did it. I think you're best bet is to part it out, plug the holes on the intake and go from there.
No doubt its a killer setup, its proven itself, but its not for everyone..

when you take everything im selling with this setup, its over 6000.

hundreds of jets, braided lines like you read about, custom painted fast 90, t-body, extra parts, wiring, ect ect ect. add it up it was almost 6000 and thats if i didnt miss anything.

for just the dual stage, your right not 6000 but for everything yes, 6000

also, your right it isnt for everyone, but it is for some one.

if someone was interested in the intake with 1 stage on it, and didnt mind plugging the holes, i would sell it. im sure i could sell the 2nd stage or use it on somthing no biggie, but alot of people wont want plugs.

if they do, let me know, i'll split it up

and i like the chain wheel idea
Old 10-13-2006, 11:25 AM
8 second mod

Old 10-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Tenured Member

Lol!!
Old 10-14-2006, 12:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man just because you don't have the sack or the means to run this set-up, makes it no less spectacular. You want to keep bringing up Daves DP set-ups (and yes dave makes some of the best in the industry), however, Noyzee's Nitrous Direct set-up currently holds the #1 fast nitrous spot, and then you must go down 15 spots to find a dave DP. So, this says plenty on what this set-up is really about: for the big dogs, not small dogs. So spray big or shut the hell up. j/k
oh, I think it looks trick as heck, and if it dosen't sell, well maybe I'll just pick it up for the song and dance, then run it on my new engine to follow shortly.
Robert

Quick Reply: Dual Stage For sale CHEEP!!!!!!!