17.86%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Wideband 02

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 08:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lythropus
That requires the auxilery input box from innnovative to log different engine parameters right? Thank alot for all the help, you've made it real easy to choose a setup...you don't sell the innovative products do you?
Yep, aux input, and no we don't sell the Innovate at this time, just a user. Don't forget the innovate forum is really helpfull also.
Robert
Old 01-01-2007, 10:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok im new to nitrous and i searched but didnt quite get what i wanted i was going to order a wideband with my nitrous kit but i decided to wait. What i would like ot know is if the wideband is only used for tuning purposes. And if i have my car tuned for nitrous would a af guage be accurate enough. But if my car is tuned for nitrous what happens when im not running nitrous is there a way to switch back and forth between 2 diffrent tunes. I am a little lost on this topic.

any help would be great

thanks
Old 01-02-2007, 08:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

I just received a Dual FAST for christmas. been messin around logging N/A pulls but did fill the bottle for some runs this weekend. lookin to run one output to a remote mounted gauge and the other to the laptop w/ HPtuners.
I have the same Wide band (got it cheap) but haven't hooked it up yet. I thought I read somewhere that it will send out a narrow band signal to the PCM. If that is the case, could you not remove the narrow band O2s and use those bungs? You said that you are going with a remote mounted gauge...are you not using the handheld display that came with it? I will be installing mine as soon as it warms back up a little.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:27 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TN94Z
I have the same Wide band (got it cheap) but haven't hooked it up yet. I thought I read somewhere that it will send out a narrow band signal to the PCM. If that is the case, could you not remove the narrow band O2s and use those bungs? You said that you are going with a remote mounted gauge...are you not using the handheld display that came with it? I will be installing mine as soon as it warms back up a little.
I know this is a old thread, but i was wondering if I could replace the narrow's also. Sorry but I am another newb at alot of this.

Quick Reply: Wideband 02