Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NX Parts List

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 09:42 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by captainwizbang
Dame, you say you gave the NX warmer away in one day, but you don't say what kind of problem you had with it.

No specific problem I guess......... Im a LAZY SOB (when im not working )
and got used to being able to start my car in the morning,turn my bottle heater on, and LEAVE IT ON ALL DAY (COURTESY of dynotunes adjustable thermostat) I liked the feel (thickness) of the dynotune warmer better as well.

Again, I LOVE NX stuff..... I just don't care for their bottle warmer, and think that dynotunes products are of the same HIGH QUALITY of NX (just a tad better on some things) ............ I hate people that come on here and "cheerlead" for a certain vendor, and im aware that it seems as though im doing the same thing... BUT im really not, I LOVE my NX MAF KIT (wish they had a 90mm version but hey!) I just found a company that has a better warmer!
Old 11-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by dame
I got used to being able to start my car in the morning,turn my bottle heater on, and LEAVE IT ON ALL DAY (COURTESY of dynotunes adjustable thermostat) I liked the feel (thickness) of the dynotune warmer better as well.
The NX heater is automatic also...it is just senses bottle pressure instead of temperature.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm a network technician by profession, and reading the manual is always the last thing we do!
I have nothing intelligent to input... but thats the truth right there.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dame, you say you gave the NX warmer away in one day, but you don't say what kind of problem you had with it.

BTW - I looking at adding the Maximizer II and FJO Wideband AFR controller as an added component to my install. Opinions?

My wife is going to kill me when I show her the bill!

The Maximizer is made by FJO so it is good stuff. But it has lots of features. Are you sure you need all or most of them? Decide what features you need maybe you can get by with a less expensive unit such as their mini controller. When you get into the units with more features it is easy to get duplicate features. Even the FJO mini controller has a window switch that the FJO wideband also has. Jus do your home work and decide what you really need/want before you decide what to buy.

If you spread your motor all over the pavement because you went the cheap route she will really be mad.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by terry s
If you spread your motor all over the pavement because you went the cheap route she will really be mad.
No kidding. I've been playing at the drag strip ever since I got the car new in 2000. I have yet to call for a ride home. It's bound to happen some day and I'm sure I'll get an ear full.

I'll see what I can do to line up all of the features on the electronics. It's hard to decide what you want/need when your looking at a toy you've never plaid with before.

BTW - Best 1/8 mile time was two weeks ago. 8.32. I had my best 60-foot time ever with a 1.8. I love to run on those cool dry October evenings!

I need to get to a 1/4 track and see what it will do these days. I've only been once a couple of years ago and ran a 13.1 but the 1/8 time on that run was not as fast as the one I listed above. Anywone know an approximate 1/4 time my 1/8 run could have been?

Quick Reply: NX Parts List