Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DynoTune Remote bottle opener - opinions?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 02:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lak8
Sorry if im bring this post back from the dead but i just wanted to say...

I just installed my Dynotune bottle opener on my bottle and it works great. Its very well made and just looks awesome. Just like they say, a showroom quality part!!!

I also got a dynotune digital pressure gauge, bottle heater and tps/rpm switch waiting to be put on once the snow melts.

Great choices!

Maybe Dean can update us on the new opener that will work with NX bottles too
Old 02-17-2007, 02:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Beer99C5
Great choices!

Maybe Dean can update us on the new opener that will work with NX bottles too
yup^^^

*Newer* NX bottles wont work because of the way the valve is disigned (shorter and angled outlet). I thought when i bought my nx kit that it was going to come with a angled valve but mine didnt (happy about that) so it works great on my NX bottle. I bought my NX kit brand new from a seller on ebay so its probably the old outdated kit which comes with the normal valve.

(Btw for the people now wondering what is different in the kits though out the years is. The NX kit that they sell now is basicly exactly the same... besides the solenoids being the new lighting series type (i actually like the older type solenoids, not sure if there better or not but i just do) and the valve. )
Old 02-17-2007, 03:02 PM
TECH Addict

Yes, but they are making a bracket that "Will" work with the newer NX bottles waiting on some production pieces.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Staging Lane

i emailed them about 2 weeks ago on that same question, this is the reply i got "Our new opener will work but it will not be released for another 6 - 8 weeks"

So in about 4-6weeks away, heh. Of crouse tho there could be some complications along the way and hickups.

Quick Reply: DynoTune Remote bottle opener - opinions?