Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fill station question

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fill station question

A friend and I are looking into buying a nitrous fill station and doing refills out of our shop. Two questions, do i need a licence or certification, and where can i get the 60lb (or however big they are) bottles of nitrous? Thanks
Old 12-17-2006, 11:01 PM
TECH Resident

no you dont need a liscense or certification to buy and sell nitrous.
you need to find out who is the largest distributor of compressed gases in your area is and give them a call and let them know your looking to sell nitrous or just go over their head and call Airgas inc. (they are the largest gas dist. in the whole world). it shouldnt be that hard to get their # just look it up online and call them and theyll put you in contact with a sales rep. who will probably wanna see your shop beore they commit but once they say ok you dont have to take the first price they give you(there is always room to negotiate down).
Old 12-18-2006, 07:59 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by huggerorange99ss
A friend and I are looking into buying a nitrous fill station and doing refills out of our shop. Two questions, do i need a licence or certification, and where can i get the 60lb (or however big they are) bottles of nitrous? Thanks
i have a new filling station for sale!! its an NX setup with everything you need besides a compressor, scale and 75 pound bottle.

let me know if interested