Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For the guys that want to Know Why!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yo Dave, this obviously looks like your DP setup... Did you build the dedicated for it as well? I heard this TBSS will **** 'n git at 110mph in the 1/8th...
http://horsepowerjunkies.com/forums/...ad.php?t=55043
Old 10-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Yes, that is our dedicated
Old 10-09-2007, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

one from the noob..

i did noticed that your kits where not the cheapest on the market,
i know little about nitrous, but i know how much money i've spent in my car.. and i do know i dont want to save money on thing like nitrous.. i just want good products,

i searched the web for quite long.. and talket to some members with nitrous, and then ray just sended me a PM and told me what he thought was best for me to do,

i like that..
Old 10-09-2007, 08:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how about a group purchase?
Old 10-09-2007, 09:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so you could per say, fill that thing with C16 and run your wet kit off of it correct? would running high octane raise the amount you can spray safely? im a total newb to the dedicated fuel cell thing
Old 10-09-2007, 09:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Thule
one from the noob..

i did noticed that your kits where not the cheapest on the market,
i know little about nitrous, but i know how much money i've spent in my car.. and i do know i dont want to save money on thing like nitrous.. i just want good products,

i searched the web for quite long.. and talket to some members with nitrous, and then ray just sended me a PM and told me what he thought was best for me to do,

i like that..
The build quality of my drivers side FBody stand alone fuel cell was awesome. Whoever welds those little boxes is an artist. I seriously doubt that he/she does it cheaply either. I think Dave knows that people around here really appreciate outstanding quality. I know Dave doesn't expect people to spend with reckless disregard of their wallet. I've had enough side conversations with him to pass that on. What's funny is that i've come to accept great stuff isn't cheap or inexpensive. It's rarely the most expensive though...at least it dopesn't see, like it is usually. It's tough to run a small business. I am more than pleased with Nitrous Outlet build quality, price and customer service. I think we all know that a business has to profit to stay around. I wish I knew how Dave and crew made it all work. From what I can see from here, Nitrous Outlet is a model small business from many perspectives. I am more than happy to support Nitrous Outlet based on their product selection, price, product quality and product pricing. I don't think i'm alone in that regard either. If any one of those catagories fails to meet my standards, i'll shop somewhere else. As well, it seems that Nitrous Outlet has maintained this level of quality for some time. This thread has no mention of bad shopping experiences but i'll add it's going to take more than a single bad experience being posted for me to shop around. There are occasional bad experiences with every vendor. One thing that doesn't usually happen using the stand-alone as a reference is to have one bad system and the rest excellent. And Dave would hear about that real fast. And to heck with "that product was a rip off because it was too expensive!" Hell just don't buy it! But definately don't say no until you know what you are getting quality and r/d wise. So price is something that you either go for or not. Quality is something everyone wants and is usually willing to pay for. (Not pay extra - just pay) Nitrous Outlet isn't alone. All this rings true with several of the vendors in Nitrous. I hope I always remember to give proper respect to everyone in their threads.

Last edited by BadAssFast; 10-09-2007 at 09:23 PM.