Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All nitrous kits are created equal....right???

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 10:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i like NX 'noids.
i like bosch relays.
the bottles dont really matter to me.. but i keep an eye on what valve is on it.
the lines need to be reasonable in length for my install.. i hate having coiled lines, and i hate having lines too short for a clean install.
i prefer the NX or NOS style jets.

any kit that meets that criteria is great with me. really, when i buy a kit, its just for the bottle assembly, noids, and spray setup.. i will probably change the lines, wiring, jets, etc to make a clean, custom install.

NitrousOutlet and DynoTune both are good shops, and i wouldnt hesitate to buy from either one.. just their attitude and participation on here make me more bias to them then other mail order shops.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nitro Dave is who im going with no alot of ppl who have his kits and no problems and all work very well + good prices
Old 08-23-2007, 02:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK. Ive been glued to my computer the past few days reading and writing stuff down. But I have a question. Benefits of a plate over a nozzle?

Thanks everyone for your help.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by WS6NIGHTMARE
OK. Ive been glued to my computer the past few days reading and writing stuff down. But I have a question. Benefits of a plate over a nozzle?

the benefit of a plate is that you have more distribution ports....our plate has 5 dist. points. THis gives you better atomization which will slightly improve distribution on larger shots. The biggest thing is a plate will give you a much cleaner install and doesn't require any drilling into the intake tubing, making it easier to remove if neccessary.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by WS6NIGHTMARE

the benefit of a plate is that you have more distribution ports....our plate has 5 dist. points. THis gives you better atomization which will slightly improve distribution on larger shots. The biggest thing is a plate will give you a much cleaner install and doesn't require any drilling into the intake tubing, making it easier to remove if neccessary.