Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Did You Know? Picking a N20 System!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 06:33 AM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Very nice.

I will say I've bought a lot of products from you guys based on the great customer support/technical help. Ray has always been great and answered all my questions.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:50 PM
FormerVendor

Skinnies,
Nice to know...
Dave
Old 10-09-2007, 05:03 PM
FormerVendor

To the top
Old 10-09-2007, 09:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

very nice.

subscribing
Old 10-09-2007, 10:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good info and write up Dave. I think this info can be attributed to all three current nitrous only vendors. LS1Tech has weeded out the undesirables, lol, we know whom they are but won't mention names. We for sure have the best stand up vendors on this site, guys you can trust to do the right thing, and products you can also trust. Kudos to our fine Vendors, they all have my respect.
Robert
Old 10-10-2007, 07:21 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Super write up Dave.

I'm a bit biased as I'm running the Dave's 2 stage plate system on my LS6. However, ease of install, completeness of kit, tons of accessories included..., Had I bought "The Cheap" stuff I know the end result would have been a miss matched mess and a lot more nickle and dimes to get the system "RIGHT" and "COMPLETE".

I say, "Go with the good stuff and Sleep Well!"

Ms Eliz
Old 10-10-2007, 03:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

amen dude
Old 10-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Restricted User

great write up! When's the next sale on stand alones?
Old 11-14-2007, 10:56 AM
FormerVendor

To the top for the newbies
Old 11-14-2007, 02:39 PM
TECH Resident

Great write up.

Side note anyone remember the very first n20 sponsor on this board?
Old 11-14-2007, 03:21 PM
FormerVendor

Nope, Who would that be..

We have been here since 2002. I think TNT was here before us and then droped off after Tony left. Then they recently came back to being a sponsor about 6 months ago.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:04 PM
Launching!

"In this tech article you will be given the knowledge to choose a nitrous system that best fits your needs and budget with out having to ask biased people or sales pitch throwing salesmen."

Dont mean to start trouble or be critical, but as an owner of a nitrous vendor, arent you bias??? Im sorry but this seemed like a large sales pitch to me. I'm assuming your entity is everything that you just described. Which would be the difference between this thread being a sales pitch or a tech article. sorry but i cant see how your claiming not be bias when in fact your probably the MOST bias person.

Again dont take this as an attack, I'm sure you are a great guy and run an excellent company, you obviously have a loyal following.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:49 AM
TECH Junkie

His article answered a lot of dumb questions I had.

where in the article was he biased at- I thought for a owner of a company he did a very good job, and kept his personal statements to a minimum.

If you read a lot of threads in here you get a lot of different answers, Dave was just trying to clean it up a bit with facts.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:06 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by black01_WS6
His article answered a lot of dumb questions I had.

where in the article was he biased at- I thought for a owner of a company he did a very good job, and kept his personal statements to a minimum.

If you read a lot of threads in here you get a lot of different answers, Dave was just trying to clean it up a bit with facts.
what exactly where your dumb questions?....why does a company have to markup its prices? i would hope to god everyone knows why.

please read the piece i put in quotes where he is stating he is unbiased. a college professor giving a presentation as to what a nitrous consumer should look for in a company, is unbiased. someone who is DIRECTLY affected by the nitrous consumer would be biased. He is bias in the sense that everything he just wrote is about HIS company. he is influencing you to buy from THAT type of company which also happens to be HIS type of company. he owns the company, he is a salesmen of the company, which automatically makes him biased. I;m not trying to be rude, but do you know what bias means??
Old 11-15-2007, 10:05 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by MiketurboLS1
"In this tech article you will be given the knowledge to choose a nitrous system that best fits your needs and budget with out having to ask biased people or sales pitch throwing salesmen."

Dont mean to start trouble or be critical, but as an owner of a nitrous vendor, arent you bias??? Im sorry but this seemed like a large sales pitch to me. I'm assuming your entity is everything that you just described. Which would be the difference between this thread being a sales pitch or a tech article. sorry but i cant see how your claiming not be bias when in fact your probably the MOST bias person.

Again dont take this as an attack, I'm sure you are a great guy and run an excellent company, you obviously have a loyal following.
No insult taken.
Take time to read the entire post and you will answer your own question.

You are correct we are in the nitrous market. We have the largest verity in brands and products you will find. We sell and stock many different brands including our own.

The information in this post will give a person the knowledge to make a educated decision when looking for a nitrous system. There is no bias in this post. There is no intention to sell anything in this post. Just information that can help when trying to learn what to look for. This information can be used on products we offer as well as products we do not offer.

Its always better to make a educated descision than a hopeful guess.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:15 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by MiketurboLS1
what exactly where your dumb questions?....why does a company have to markup its prices? i would hope to god everyone knows why.

please read the piece i put in quotes where he is stating he is unbiased. a college professor giving a presentation as to what a nitrous consumer should look for in a company, is unbiased. someone who is DIRECTLY affected by the nitrous consumer would be biased. He is bias in the sense that everything he just wrote is about HIS company. he is influencing you to buy from THAT type of company which also happens to be HIS type of company. he owns the company, he is a salesmen of the company, which automatically makes him biased. I;m not trying to be rude, but do you know what bias means??

1. How do you know on what platform our company is set up on? It does not say anywhere in the post above..

2. At what point in this post am I saying one product is better than another?

3. In this post what information only pertains to our company?

The opening paragraph states the following..
CHOOSING THE RIGHT PRODUCT AT THE RIGHT PRICE
In this tech article you will be given the knowledge to choose a nitrous system that best fits your needs and budget with out having to ask biased people or sales pitch throwing salesmen.

After reading this first paragraph please read the entire post. Then go back to the first paragraph and tell me if this post has not done just that...

Thank You
Dave
Old 11-15-2007, 10:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Miketurbols1- if you come at people this way why would anyone ever buy something from you. Sales is all about customer service, and Nitro Dave is one of the best in this category period.

Back on topic- thanks for breaking some of the basics down, now I have a good idea of what i am looking for.

Dave- are you going to be getting the new dry kit that NX is going to be coming out with.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by black01_WS6
Dave- are you going to be getting the new dry kit that NX is going to be coming out with.
Yes we carry all the NX products.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Launching!

"Take time to read the entire post and you will answer your own question

You are correct we are in the nitrous market. We have the largest verity in brands and products you will find. We sell and stock many different brands including our own"

First off, im not in the market, so theres no need to try to sell me anything.
I'm sure you have the largest variety in brands and products and that you sell and stock many different brands including your own, but that has nothing to do with what we are discussing.

I did read the entire post, i wouldnt be posting this if i didnt. I asked you a question, does your company do everything that you just listed? You have a very nice way of indirectly coersing a consumer. Is this information for the consumer, or information for the consumer about your company? also, what qualifies you to draft up something like this, because you certainly left a tremendous amout of information out of it. for instance, whats one of the largest factors in determing retail price? The Owner, How much money does the owner want to make? if a markup only comprised of overhead items then your company would simply breakeven for its entire existance. if you;re so concerned about the consumers here, would you be willing to tell us your bottom line profit so that they can see how it is a component of a retail sale.

"The information in this post will give a person the knowledge to make a educated decision when looking for a nitrous system. There is no bias in this post. There is no intention to sell anything in this post. Just information that can help when trying to learn what to look for. This information can be used on products we offer as well as products we do not offer"

I simply find it funny that you can claim the information in this post would give a person the knowledge they need if its incomplete. And frankly all you were trying to do is compell information about YOUR company. You cant claim there is no biased when in fact you are bias. before you put a single word down, you are biased. You can try to phrase this however you want, but all you did was attempt to indirectly give information about your company.

If this forum was serious about understanding the way a business works and what a consumer should look for, then request it from someone qualified and independent to give that opinion. I’m no slouch when it comes to business and I am certainly educated, but I wouldn’t even consider myself qualified to express such an opinion. If you care so much about informing a consumer and giving them complete knowledge, then find someone with an MBA and the necessary experience to compell that information.

I appologize if i seem upset, but i find it ludicrous that you can claim not to be bias in your information. this entire thread defines the word bias. You cant give independent information to people who you are trying to sell products too.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:56 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
1. How do you know on what platform our company is set up on? It does not say anywhere in the post above..

2. At what point in this post am I saying one product is better than another?

3. In this post what information only pertains to our company?

The opening paragraph states the following..
CHOOSING THE RIGHT PRODUCT AT THE RIGHT PRICE
In this tech article you will be given the knowledge to choose a nitrous system that best fits your needs and budget with out having to ask biased people or sales pitch throwing salesmen.

After reading this first paragraph please read the entire post. Then go back to the first paragraph and tell me if this post has not done just that...

Thank You
Dave
1) i asked you what platform your company was setup on, you choose not to answer my question.

2) at what point in this post did i claim you said that????????

3) I never claimed it only pertained to your company.

4) YOU ARE BIASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you cannot claim not to be. Your trying to give independent information to the same people you sell products too

Quick Reply: Did You Know? Picking a N20 System!!