Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dynotune window switch questions!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 05:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dynotune window switch questions!!

went and tested out the window switch today, but i dont know if i have it all right. only problem i have is the first gear lockout.. i think its still spraying.. when i turn it on it shows 0.L.0.. when i WOT in first it goes to 1.L.0. Once i go into second it goes to 1.1.0.. is that right? once the L goes away it doesnt come back it will just sit a 0.0.0 when im not in the rpm range for the nitrous, but when i do get into the rpm range it goes to 0.1.0 is this all right? and when i spray it goes to 1.1.0

im running 1 stage of nitrous.. going to the track this sunday and need first gear locked out for my launch control
Old 08-23-2007, 08:50 AM
Teching In

anyone?
Old 08-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Originally Posted by psphinx81
went and tested out the window switch today, but i dont know if i have it all right. only problem i have is the first gear lockout.. i think its still spraying.. when i turn it on it shows 0.L.0.. when i WOT in first it goes to 1.L.0. Once i go into second it goes to 1.1.0.. is that right? once the L goes away it doesnt come back it will just sit a 0.0.0 when im not in the rpm range for the nitrous, but when i do get into the rpm range it goes to 0.1.0 is this all right? and when i spray it goes to 1.1.0

im running 1 stage of nitrous.. going to the track this sunday and need first gear locked out for my launch control
0.L.0= NOT at WOT, First gear Locked, 2nd off NO SPRAY
1.L.0.= WOt met, First gear Locked, 2nd off NO SPRAY
1.1.0 = WOT met, f1st on and UN-lcoked, 2nd off, and Spraying
0.0.0 = Not at WOT, 1st off, 2nd off, NO SPRAY
0.1.0= Not at WOT, 1st on, 2nd off, NO SPRAY
1.1.0 = WOT met, f1st on and UN-lcoked, 2nd off, and Spraying

See your
first digit is WOT, 1= met or on, 0= not met or off
2nd digit is first stage, 1=on or inside window, L= locked, 0 = off outside of window hi or low.
3rddigitis 2nd stage, 1=on or inside window, L= locked, 0 = off outside of window hi or low.

Any time you are lock and once you UNlock then the only way to reset the LOCK to on, is power down and power back up.
The read out on those things helps you figure out problems if they arrise.

YOu must have your 2nd stage window set higher then your regular rpms if the 3rd digit never shows a 1.

hope this helps.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:15 AM
Teching In

perfect thats what i thought it all meant, so it looks like im not spraying in first after all.. thanks!
Old 08-23-2007, 11:22 AM
Teching In

and yes i dont have my 2nd stage hooked up and i set the rpms for 10,000 to 10,500 so i wouldnt have to worry about it lol