Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Attn Ricky Stansick, Gerald, Nitrous Outlet gurus and all other FJO Wiring Experts:

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

same house
Old 10-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by Robert56
Chris i was just busting Ellis's *****. We are in the same car club and race at the same tracks. he has one of the fastest street/strip cars in the NW, and it's ltx, lol.
Robert
I was pretty sure you were smart enough to know that....but after your last response I am not so sure....

Seems like you can't even read screen names

J/K'd wit ya Robert

Done hijacking
Old 10-12-2007, 08:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NXRICKY
Well just did some good-ol chit chatting, bringing me up to speed with this controller, since I left. LOL
The OLD controller had load balancing, OLD being 1st gen.
These new boxes can and will handle 4 noids no problem. Both channels will be on and off at the same time. The drivers are badass rated over 40amps. Load is not the problem nope not at all. The problem is the return spike evertime the noid is turned off. But 4 noids on 12volt systems, no problem.
Your-n like flin.

So I would run 4 noids with out even thinking about it, on one wire. And 2 more on the other wire, before I started even worring about it.
And then it has nothing to do with the drivers. Lets face it that 12ga black wire can only handle so many amps. LOL

So put that 4 noid on and letRchew.....

Hey wheres that beer.

Rick

It didnt work for me. I'll have to check and see what one I have(should be the newer version) when we get back from the LSX race.
I'm going to go old school either digiset or the pro flow controller.

Looks like I have 2 FJO controllers for sale.

~ATVracer
Old 10-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But Why, to say they did not work, is only a piece of the data. They would fire the noids, or what, would not communicate with the computer.

Quick Reply: Attn Ricky Stansick, Gerald, Nitrous Outlet gurus and all other FJO Wiring Experts: