Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LT1 needs some spray

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 07:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow LT1 needs some spray

Need some opinions on what nitrous kit i should get. I've never sprayed this car and dont really know what to look for in an LT1 kit. I know i need a wet kit not dry, i want one that can do 75-200 shots and need a safe one being have a manual valve body i hit the revlimiter sometimes. What do u guys think i should get? (mods in sig) THANKS
Old 11-02-2007, 09:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Nitro Daves has a kick *** Plate kit
Old 11-03-2007, 07:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My system works with the a seperate ignition system that pulls timing when the system is activated (LTCC for me) and a standalone fuel system which allows me to tune the exact fuel pressure the car "likes", and saves me a little $$$ since I'm only buying a few gallons of race gas instead of a filling the tank. See http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...product_id=945 for one way of doing it.

I have a shark nozzle inserted into a trickflow intake elbox that does the job and sprays far our from the intake track that I'm sure the nitrous/fuel is distributed quite evenly for each cylinder.

With a 150 shot, and hitting it after I got traction out of the hole, I gained approx 1.3 seconds and 17mph on my first time out, going from a low 12 second to high 10 second car. And in conjunction with my wideband O2 sensor, you can both tune and monitor the fuel to make sure you're running safely.

It may be a little overkill for what you are looking for.... but it does allow for those bigger shots of spray with a little more safety.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

IF you are looking for a complete kit...I would suggest this....
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...roduct_id=2809

you will also want a way of pulling a little timing...do you already have an ignition box?