Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Timing Tuner ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 04:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Timing Tuner ?

Hey guys I am in the market for a Timing Tuner and I was wondering what people are using and how they like it. I am already running a MSD Digital Window Switch, but I saw on Harris Speed Works where they have one that was a window switch and a timing tuner? I am just looking for something that works good and is EASY to use and install... any input would be nice

Thanks
Old 11-05-2007, 10:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

look at the one Thunder racing has. From Full Throttle . i just finished installing one in a 02 Hawk It works great lots of features about as easy an install you'll ever do if you can drop a starter you got it made it just takes a little time at the track to dial it in or you could pay for a tuner with a dyno to do it.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:08 AM
10 Second Club

No I dont want to have my tuner do it I would rather do it my self so I can run peak NA and then take some timing out and run Peak on the juice, anyone else have any suggestions? recommendations?
Old 11-07-2007, 01:33 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Mike101
No I dont want to have my tuner do it I would rather do it my self so I can run peak NA and then take some timing out and run Peak on the juice, anyone else have any suggestions? recommendations?
Have it tuned with EFI Live custom operating system #5, then you can have your N/A tune maximized, and pull the timing and add fuel for nitrous at the flip of a switch, and not have to buy the timing tuner.