Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Should I change to a Direct Port Fogger??

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 04:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should I change to a Direct Port Fogger??

Over the past few months I have been having a few problems with my NOS plate on my car...I finally got it paned out this past weekend and ran some 9.8@137 on a 150hp....I plan to add 250hp+ and was wondering what yall think? I know I can spray 300hp on a plate but not that safe...I am fairly good with tunnin a nitrous car....the setup is a carbed SBC with a 4-bolt block..This winter I am going to change to a Dart based motor...I was thinking of going ahead and changing to a NX or TNT Fogger....I have always run NX stuff on my all my cars...For some odd reason I changed to NOS becuase I got a hell of a deal on the kit...I am thinking VERY hard about just breaking down and ordering a NX Fogger....I know its alot of money...but at the same time I know its going to be the "safer" thing to do....I am not going to run the car alot...Mostly TNT and a 2 races a year...Maybe 3-6 passes a month....I have a bracket car I run on the weekend...

Should I go with a TNT based plate/fogger system or a NX Fogger? Thats my holdup...I have read up ALOT about NX and TNT stuff....Both produce HUGE numbers and good quality parts....Thanks
Old 11-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Give me a call so I can go over the parts you have and your goals for the project.

We have many different options and I want to make sure we get the right one for you.

1-866-648-7637...ask for Ray